Chapter: 16

A/n: Because Last chapter had over 4000 words, this only has a little under 2000, next chapter will be semi-long, sorry for the short chapter.

Word count: 1835

Chapter sixteen: Court trial

Your Pov!!

So a lot of shit went down yesterday and today. The thing is today just started and I don't remember turning into a titan yesterday, but everyone does. Currently, I am sitting in a cell with 2 guards and my leaders on the other side of the bars, telling me-

"What the hell are you saying? I am not a fucking titan. Now let me out Hange!"

"N/n! You're a titan! You should be happy! Now you can help me with my experiments!"

I sprung out of my seat and gripped the bars in front of me,

"You believe me right Levi? I'm not a fucking titan."

"Well right now you aren't."

I let go of the bars and threw in my hands in the air before flinging myself onto the hard bed.

"Great just fucking great. Now they are gonna- wait..."

I jumped up again and ran to in front of Erwin,

"What happened to Eren? Is he okay? You guys saved him right?"

"You did cadet N/n, but he is also going to the trial with you, we failed so we may have to hand him over along with you."

"No, no, no, no. They can have me but Eren stays. Hey! You! Are you listening? Tell the judge that they can have me but Eren stays."

"Cadet N/n-"

The door opens and Mikasa steps in. She gives me and someone in the room next to me a quick glance before meeting eyes with Erwin and saluting.

"They are asking for you all."

"Thank you cadet Ackerman."

She nodded and turned to leave not looking at me this time.

I sit back down on my 'bed' and just stare at the door wait for someone to take me out of this shitty cell.

Speak of the devil, two guards came in but they didnt come to my cell, but the cell next to me. I could hear the rusty bars slide across and handcuffs being put on. Out stepped Eren that was just staring at the ground.

"Eren?"

His head shot up and his sea-like orbs met my E/c ones.

"N/n!"

"Keep movin'."

He was pushed through the door and I was left alone with two huge guards at the doors. I was trying to figure out an escape plan when the same movement of metal was heard infront of me. My eyes shot up and so did my body, but was quickly pushed down by the guard.

"You said we could have you right~?"

I scoffed at his stupid words.