Chapter: 2

A/N: still reading huh?
Well... DADDY- UH I mean Levi is in the chapter so have fun! ;)

Chapter two: Now what?

Word count: 1673

Levi POV
-----------------------

I was having drinks with Erwin talking about the past. Eren transforming, new recruits, the most recent expedition, and the soon the happen one.

Shitty-glasses soon came bursting in screaming and out of breath. "Is there an issue squad leader Hange?" Erwin started and the second he let her speak she was yelling,

"SOME BADASS JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF-" she stopped to catch her breath, "spit it out shitty-glasses." I say glaring at her then going to sip my black tea mixed with whiskey. She regains herself and continues, "THEY SAID IT MIGHT BE A GIRL BUT FOUGHT LIKE-" she took a deep breath and continued, "She fought like a man! The worst they have ever seen down there! And she must be known because everyone in the the bar just watched and clapped after!" 'Is this in the underground?'  leaving the thought to rest in the back of my head, I glanced at Eyebrows to see what his reaction is, seeing it was nothing but his resting face, I looked back at the screaming woman in front of us.

"What do we need this information for?" my voice broke the short silence as I glared at her finally putting down my tea.

"It's said that this person was also the assassin that killed the military police director last week! And-" I cut her before she could continue, "I'll go get my squad, make sure she calms the fuck down." My finger pointed at shitty-goggles before it made contact with the cool doorknob. 

*Time skip brought to you by my window! >:)*

Once we made it to the underground, memories of people came back but as normal, I pushed them away. We got to the assigned roof and had Hange and Petra go down. The plan was Shitty-glasses was supposed to be a man trying to rape my squad member, aka Petra.

They got down and started 'acting.' Soon enough a person with a black cape entered the situation; swing closer coming from Mike's bar with 3DMG gear. Shit, they were fast. Hange and this person were gone in the blink of an eye.

My team and I saw this person shoot their metal wires against a wall, swinging into a warehouse. Following orders, We quietly made our way to them, everyone scattering into different directions, trying to find nearby exits of the building. Me and Erwin saw an open window and jumped up to it, finding we had a perfect view of the entire situation. Somehow, Shitty-glasses was already tied to a chair with the man standing over her, the hood still on.

"Say, do you have fun touching women?"

"I-"

"I can slice your throat right here, right now. I would choose your next words very carefully" He drug out the word 'very' and we heard the faintest, almost girly, giggle.

My body wanted to get ready to go down, but before I could move, a hand stopped me. I turn to the direction the hand came from and see Erwin looking at me indicating 'not yet' turning back to my comrade and the person, I almost panic when the person pulls off Hanges disguise. 'Shit'

The man starts laughing and says something too low to hear. Next thing we know, Hange gets up and tackled the person to the ground. Next part of the plan.