Chapter Two

Before the whole event started, I went with Katie to the bathroom. We had drank a few glasses of wine to calm our nerves, even though both of us were feeling fine now.

"Wow this is a nice bathroom" Katie muttered as I washed my hands.

I nodded, looking around the white room, there was a little seating area in the corner with a lot of mirrors.

"Clari, go sit down on the sofa, I'll take a picture" Katie said as she grabbed my phone out of my clutch on the counter.

I smiled, I had forgotten to take any pictures before I left since I didn't have time. I sat down, arching my back a little, and putting my leg at an angle where you could see the slit, and bought my shoulder in as I looked side ways at the camera.

Katie took a handful of photos, some with flash on and some without.

She passed me my phone.

I swiped through, seeing the one I liked the best, and uploaded it to Instagram with the caption Grammys with a black heart emoji.

I put my phone back in my clutch, and off we went back to our table.

Katie looped our arms as we began walking past the table BTS were on, I could see now that it was Yoongi that was the one with his back to me. Namjoon, the one who could speak english was sat at the front of the table, and smiled a little with bowing his head as me and Katie walked past.

I smiled respectfully back, not wanting to seem rude. I glanced past him, and Jungkook was already looking at me. But he was wasn't looking at my eyes, or even my face.

His eyes were dragging down my body, and ended at the slit in my dress as my leg went forward.

"Wow" one said, I looked to my right, I think his name was Jimin. He had a very kind smile, as we looked at each other. His smile was very flirtatious though, and he almost made me blush.

"Oh Jungkookie if you don't, I will" I heard Jimin say.

I heard something crash on their table, and I had to look from being curious, Katie looked as well. Jimin was bending down and picking up a water bottle, laughing, throwing his head back slightly.

"Ah, Jungkook don't make a mess" The one next to Yoongi in front of me said, that was Hoseok.

I glanced back at Jungkook who was grinning at Jimin, his grin reached his eyes, making his nose wrinkle up. Just seeing that made my own smile appear.

The show was going by smoothly. I couldn't really pay attention to a lot, all I could think about was the man to my left, and each time I glanced over he would already be looking at me, and each time I would look away with a little smile.

"He is cute" Katie whispered from next to me.

"Isn't he? I don't think I've ever been so hooked by somebody when I haven't even spoken to him" I muttered back, looking at her blue glistening eyes.

She chuckled lightly, leaning over and patting my thigh, "you are reminding me of when we were in school and you had a crush on Timothy"

I curled my lips, "don't you compare that god of a man to that fucking tool bag"

Katie laughed, covering her mouth.

She glanced behind me, "he is looking at you again"

I smiled, but didn't turn around.

"The one next to him is something else. How are they all so good looking?" She said quietly.

I shook my head, "absolutely no idea but I'm sending a thank you note to Jungkook's parents for creating that man" I joked, Katie rolled her eyes with a smile.