Chapter Thirty-Three

As we followed the black Range Rover up the road, we drove past a handful of homes and my eyes were wide, staring at them. You could definitely see the different tastes each owner had.

I could hear the sea as I pushed the button to roll down the window. It must be the ones on the right hand side that had the beaches, or maybe some did.

We pulled up behind Andrew by a gate on the right as it opened for him, we both passed through it. Glancing down the driveway, the house certainly was big. It had a black and white exterior, and it gave me a strong holiday home vibe. I glanced at JK who was looking at it as we parked up.

As we walked inside, it really did look bigger than what it done from the outside.

It did have a home feel to it as we walked around the empty room, Andrew and DiDi talking away, glancing at me and JK who were behind them, looking around

We went outside which had two pools, and at the end of the garden, there was a brick wall that allowed us to look over at the view of the sea, and the steps going down to the beach from our gate.

JK stood close behind me, pressing his chest against my back, "That view is amazing"

I nodded, taking it in.

DiDi was doing all the talking to Andrew, she could very much tell we were leaving things to her. I couldn't envision things like she so clearly could about interior design, but I was impressed with some of her questions.

As we got back into our cars to go to the text one, JK cleared his voice, "I liked that one a lot"

I nodded, smiling and agreeing.

We drove above a minute down the road, before we turned in past the large white brick wall and black gates.

I tensed up and leant forward, gasping. Before I had even seen the inside of this house, I knew this was the one.

It was so modern and beautiful. The front door, was massive in its own right, and beside each side of the door was a large and smaller collection of windows, showing just little snippets of the stair cases each side of the hallway.

It was all squared of on the sides of the house, with long white beams at the end, making it look very trendy.

There were two garages each side, one was attached with a walkway which was clear glass, leading into a lowered part of the house.

The driveway is a long oval, doubling back on itself, and there is a thick flower bed in the middle, and then across the driveway before it started again at the bottom of the stairs, going to the front door.

As Andrew opened the front doors, the fresh scent hit us all, this is brand new. 

In the middle of the room was a spiral light, coming all the way from the ceiling on the top floor, wait was that 3 floors?

"How many floors is this?" I asked, looking up. JK joined me and I heard him mutter "fucking hell" in Korean under his breath. 

"Three" Andrew answered, grinning.

I rose my eyebrows.

Either side of the beautiful spiral lights, was two stair cases.

On the left hand side was what seemed an security room, it was very small and had all of the cameras for the gates and outside in. And the other side was a coat closet and shoes, small again but I think it was more of guests.

And on the right hand side through an arch way was a big room, that looked beautiful with the large windows, I noticed it was privacy protected glass.

We walked forward and saw the massive room that I thought to be a lounge on our left, it was all open plan, and empty, and at the far top left of the room, it branched out into medium size square room, the floor going up two small steps, the room was all large windows, the sun was beaming in.

I glanced at DiDi, she was looked at every wall with an intense stare, I wondered what she was thinking for this room.

There was an archway in the room that lead to the next, and I instantly thought for it to be the dining room. The view outside took my breath away a little.

Andrew had left the best room till last for downstairs, this was the kitchen, you could tell with some spotlights in the ceiling. I could see why, as it had an archway going into a sun room. Andrew went into the room and showed that the doors, folded back to any way we wanted for it to all be to get air in the room and go outside.

As I turned to look at my right, I saw another archway that a wall was in front, making us choose either go left or right. I chose left at first, and thought of the room be a pantry. JK switched sides with me as I went back to go down the right hand side room, he gave me a grin as I passed him.

I thought idly about it being a laundry room and cleaning supplies, and the opened the door in the middle of the wall on the left, it was a middle sized bathroom, as a toilet and shower was already built in, luckily I loved the look of the glass door shower.

We went outside through the sun room, and all I could mutter was wow under my breath.

It was much like the other house, two pools, we walked to the end of the garden, and again, I was taken back by this view.

I could have stayed there all day watching the ocean. These beaches were definitely hand made, separating each beach was large rocks that were secured down.

Andrew said that the beach keepers came once a week, but each house had its own keeper entrance so they wouldn't come through the house to get to it, to up keep it. We would get sent an email saying they had been, and anything to report.

That was a very good idea, and JK pursed his lips at me with raised eye brows, thinking the same.

He took my hand as we went upstairs, right in front of the staircases was a large open room, and large glass double doors. I wondered about that for a studio for JK, I liked how centered it was in the whole house.

We went down the right hand side, through the archway to a large square room.

It was obvious which one was the master rooms door it was the one on the right hand side, the furthest one back out of the three doors spreading out around this room, it had its own walk in closest big enough for both mine and JK's stuff, it was absolutely massive.

There was a couples bathroom in the door next to the waradrobe, a bath in the centre of the room with a wall the length of the bath beside it, and I peeked around the corner to see two large square shower heads.

The master room had its own balcony leading outside to the view of the garden and sea. The sound of the waves was what sold me. As I glanced over to JK, his parted lips mirrored my expression.

On the other side of the second floor, down the left hand side was two more bedrooms and joining bathrooms like the others, and then a set of stairs, facing towards the large windows at the end of the hall.

"Now, this is what I've been most excited to show you" Andrew said, leading us up.

I rose my eyebrows, while JK next to me just stopped walking.

It was a massive room, I instantly thought of the gym. To the right of us was a bathroom.

I looked at JK.

His mouth was tight, "you better not be asking me what I think you are" he said in Korean, the others turned their backs and went back into conversation, they knew we were talking about the house.

I laughed, "you like it then?"

"Like? Baby I love it" he said, squeezing my hand.

"I feel the same" I grinned.

"Let's go buy it" he smiled.

"Andrew?" I called, and he turned around giving me a bright smile, "we will take this one please. We can come to the office right now"

He laughed, "oh I knew you would have this one. It's why I left it till last"

                                        -♕-