Chapter Thirty-Two

On Monday, after my photo shoot with a Victoria Secret which took about five hours, I was quite tired. JK picked me up right after, since he dropped me off at the shoot.

He leant over for a kiss as I sat in the seat, shutting the car door after me.

"Hi baby, you look beautiful" he said into my lips, pecking me once more.

I grinned, "thank you"

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Sure" I breathed.

We arrived a little while later as this small restaurant, JK lead me by holding my hand as we sat down at a table, and ordered.

"I want to ask you something" he breathed.

His expression was excited, and normally a statement like that would send my mind into slight panic and worry, but with him, it done the opposite.

"Do you want to move in with me?" He said quickly, doe eyes staring at me for a reaction.

I rose my eyebrows.

"I know it's soon. But I'm not happy if you aren't happy in your house" he added.

"I don't want to impose" I said quietly.

JK scoffed, "baby, your happiness is one of the most important things to me, I want to make sure you are happy and safe"

I thought about it.

"Why don't we buy a house together?" I offered.

His eyes lit up, "really?"

"Of course, and in the mean time, I can move into yours? I mean I don't expect us to find a house right away" I said quietly with a smile.

He grinned, and reached across the table to take my hand in his.

"Then let's do it" he breathed.

We spent the time eating our dinner, talking about what we want in a house. JK wanted a gym, and a studio, while I wasn't overly fussed about a lot of things, I just wanted to find one we both loved.

He got out his phone and showed me this website.

It was a real estate, but it was a whole another level. The houses here was grand, modern and made me lose track of time as I scrolled through.

"I found this when we all started looking for houses here, but it just seemed a bit over the top for just me" he said.

"These are literally dream houses. Like the ones I used to think about when I was little" I said quietly, looking through the pictures still.

He chuckled, "some of them even have their own private beaches"

I glanced up at him, "you are kidding?"

He shook his head, grinning and put another lot of food in his mouth.

"I bet these cost a ridiculous amount though" I added, looking down at the phone again.

JK didn't say anything, but I saw the little smile he tried to hold back.

I saw a few photos I liked and showed him the screen, and he smiled gently as me, amused on how much I was looking into this website.

"Don't worry about the cost, baby" JK muttered, and I rose an eyebrow at him.

"You aren't paying for it all, Kookie" I replied. 

He flashed me a grin, and shook my head playfully.

"I'll be selling my house, so I can put all of that towards it" I said, looking at him.