Chapter Twenty-One

Our lips found each other's, as the thunder carried on above us, JK pulled me into him, and wasted no time in reaching down and grabbing the back of my knees to make me wrap them around his soaking wet waist.

"I do want labels, I want to be able to call you my girlfriend" he breathed as his pulled apart from my lips, wrapping his arms around my back.

"Then we can have labels" I said, my whole body was on fire, regardless of the cold rain that was hammering down on us.

He pushed his lips down to mine again, needy against me. He started walking, and as he got inside the front door he nearly slipped on the puddle of water, his grip tightened on me as he saved himself, smiling against my lips.

He kicked the door shut behind himself, I heard the auto click of the door locking.

Our lips were heavy against one another, I could tell he wasn't holding anything back.

As he paused at the bottom of the stairs, his hands travelled from my waist, dipping down at my hips and following the curve past my ass to then grab a handful of the black short dress I had on, the soaking fabric bunched in his hands as he pulled it upwards.

I was breathing hard as he pulled it right up to my black lace bra.

We paused our kissing for me to take my dress off, JK supporting my balance by pushing against the middle of my back as I took my hands away from behind his neck.

He quickly lowered his head and kissed me again, as one hand went to the clasp oh my bra, and after a few seconds, my bra fell forward.

With one hand I took my bra off, pulling it off my other arm and threw it on top of my dress behind us.

One of his large hands cupped at one of my breasts, gently pinching the nipple and I moaned into his mouth.

The sound of me moaning, made him start walking up the stairs in front of him, he pulled our lips apart so he could kiss at my neck, and look at the stairs as he walked up them.

At the top, I felt him stopping himself from walking.

Then I suddenly remembered.

"Last door on the right hand side" I said as I tapped his right shoulder to turn that way and walk down the corridor.

He grinned down at me as he leant his head back, making me glance up at him.

"Have you caved in?" I breathed.

I watched his grin turn into a beaming smile, he leant forward to press his lips against my forehead.

"Oh sorry, did you want to wait just a little longer?" He teased right back, leaning his head back again as he closed my bedroom door behind him.

"No" I quickly muttered, smirking.

He laughed and let me slide down, putting my feet on the floor.

I didn't let a second pass by before I grabbed at his t-shirt, and then he pulled it off his head, taking my hint. I blew out a deep breath, seeing his chest, right in front of me.

When I looked up at him, my arms around his neck now, pressing my breasts against his chest, he groaned slightly, "your fucking boobs are perfect"

I smiled lightly.

And then I dragged one hand down his chiselled chest, and grabbed at his belt.

JK pressed his lips against mine again, as I bought my other hand down to help with his buckle around his smart black bottoms. I pulled our lips apart, as he rested his forehead on mine.