Chapter Thirty-Nine

SIX MONTHS LATER

I took a deep breath, listening to the sound of the waves drifting onto the shore, and I closed my eyes. I gasped a little as I felt the droplets of water land on my bare stomach, and then my neck as the source of the cold water got closer to my face.

I felt JK's lips press onto my mine, and I smiled as I put my hand up to lean on his cheek, I felt his smile back and I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful picture in front of me.

JK was in his swimming shorts, chest glistening with the water from the sea, and with his long hair that he had grown back out again since the tour was officially over for this year. He gave me a little smirk, knowing that I was checking him out.

"Stop looking at me like that or I'll spread your legs apart right now" he muttered.

I cleared my throat, "I dare you"

He tilted his head down in challenge, widening his doe eyes while staring at me. I watched as he went and stood at the end of the sun lounger I was laid on, and I giggled as he quickly leant down, pushing my legs apart by my knees, keeping them open with his broad shoulders.

"JK!" I scolded, glancing around at the beach, not knowing why as it was our own private beach.

He chuckled, giving me a quick kiss on the inside of my thigh before making his way up my body, until he rested his body on top of mine, his face leaning on my breasts.

I rose an eyebrow, as he stared up at me, and I ran my fingers through his wet hair.

"You make me so happy" I said quietly.

He gave me a small smile, "right back at you baby"

These past six months had flown by. It took about six weeks for me to feel somewhat normal, after the death of my Grandad. I've learnt that you don't get over grief, you learn to live with it, and cope better. Every now and then little thoughts would come sneaking in, and I think JK knew this as each time I would space out, or have that look on my face as he called it, and he would quickly get me out of it.

He was the sole reason I got through these past six months.

"Clari!" I heard a voice yell from the top of our steps that started from our garden.

We both turned look beside us, to see Jimin waving at us both.

I smiled as saw the six men make their way down the stairs.

I had missed our days like this, with the past four months the boys had been all around the world with their tour, and it was so hard without them. Katie stayed with me a lot, and I threw myself into work, letting Emma fill up my calendar each time JK and the boys were gone, the longest being two weeks, which by the time they came back, I had nearly lost my mind.

They had spent a good few weeks in Korea, also which I had joined JK for a handful of days, and it was absolutely amazing. I made JK promise to take me back again soon, his parents and older brother were so nice. I had long talks with his Mom, she seemed just as happy as my own Mom that JK had found somebody like my Mom was with me finding somebody.

JK's apartment there was incredible, and he had a lot more cars there than he had here. It was also fascinating to see BigHit's company in Seoul. It was such a busy place, and I even met TXT, the boys' younger brother group, they were all absolutely adorable and hung off every word any of the boys had to say.

JK's dark little chuckle from on top of me made me look back down at him, he had a twinkle in his eye.

"Kookie" I warned, but he gave me a quick wink, as I watched as he got off me, giving my thigh a little squeeze as he made his way slowly over to Jin, as they got to the bottom of the steps. Jimin came jogging over to me, smacking JK's ass as he past him making JK grin back, and he playfully punched Jimin on the arm.