Chapter Fifty-Six

We decided to have a joint little celebration for our bridal and stag do, with just the boys and Katie, we had ordered lots of food and alcohol.

Our wedding was three days away. And I couldn't believe how quickly it had come around. The puppies were busy rough housing with JK and Tae on the floor in front of us all, and Katie was pouring herself and I another drink from our wine bottle in front of us.

"I can't believe you haven't let me meet Zack yet" I muttered at Katie.

"You know how on and off I am. And I know once you meet him you will be like 'Katie if you don't get married to him I'm going to punch you'" she mimicked me at the end, making me laugh.

"Tell me about him now since I'm going to meet him tomorrow. That's a lot for that poor man, meeting everyone in his girlfriends life at once at her best friends wedding" I breathed, and then took a sip of my wine, as I heard Jin and Hobi laughing at something.

"He's ready for it. How long has it been?" she thought out loud, "he has just qualified as a Doctor" she flashed a grin at me.

"Get you with your Doctor" I said, smiling.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "Clari you are literally marrying one of the members from the most popular boy band on the planet"

I covered my mouth as I laughed hard, and she joined in with me. As I wiped the tears in my eyes away, I looked over at JK who was already looking at me with soft eyes.

The iPad went, telling us that the pizzas were here. We had lots of other snacks on the coffee table anyway. JK jumped up, giving me a wink.

He appeared back a few minutes later, and Lucca followed him into the kitchen, smelling the food. Lotte lazily followed me and I tugged on her ears gently as we both got into the kitchen.

I got us the paper plates, as JK put the five pizza boxes on the island counter.

"We aren't going to eat all that, I don't know why I listen to you" I said playfully.

JK flashed me a grin before jumping at me, pulling me back against his chest and pushed his face into my neck, making me laugh and try to pull away.

"It's ok, we can have pizza for breakfast" I heard his laugh afterwards.

"I have a wedding dress to fit into in three days time, Jeon Jungkook" I smiled as he leant his head back up.

"And you'll look beautiful, baby" he said before pressing his lips against my ear.

A little while later, JK was sat in between Jimin and Tae on the sofa as he sat on the floor, still eating pizza.

"Do you remember how nervous he was the day we met Clari and Katie?" Jin asked as we all were chatting.

Jimin laughed, "his hands were sweating"

JK looked at Jimin with a big grin.

Joonie began laughing, and we all looked over to him.

"I still remember finding out she was fluent in Korean" he said, still laughing.

Hobi slapped at his thigh, all of the boys spoke enough English now to be able to speak it around Katie.

I grinned, thinking about that time not that long ago, "it was very fun, I'll admit" I teased, glancing at JK.

"It's embarrassing" JK muttered, hiding a smile.

Jimin chuckled, "at least she knew you were interested"

I smiled, "trust me, we would have found a way even if I didn't speak Korean"