Chapter Twenty-Nine

"I bet you are happy your little boyfriend turned up when he did, huh Parky?" Callum said.

I hated that nickname so much, it was such a trigger.

"Who knows what would have happened if he didn't" Callum breathed.

I could tell by JK's slight grip of my hand that he didn't like that.

"Has he ever hit you?" JK asked in Korean.

I didn't want to lie.

But I also didn't want to escalate this situation further.

I sighed, "yes"

JK done a very loud deep breath, making both me and Callum look at him. I could visibly see JK tense up, and his eyes drifted shut briefly before opening again a second later.

"What did he just ask you?" Callum asked.

"Go ahead, tell him" JK muttered.

"If you have ever hit me" I said, not looking at him but down at JK's hand in mine, his thumb rubbing over my knuckles.

"Sick fuck" JK said in English.

Callum looked very smug, enjoying the fact that JK reacted to something.

"Well if she didn't piss me off, wouldn't of happened would it?" He said with a smile, and my stomach lurched.

I could feel that JK was trying to keep his composure but he was getting to his limits. But I had started calming down around Callum, not being so afraid of his presence because of the fact JK was right next to me.

"He's a fucking poor excuse of a human being" JK said, his voice very deep.

I swallowed, when I looked back to Callum he had a sneering smile on his face.

The iPad pinged.

I wondered idly on whoever was behind the wheel of the cars, how fast they drove here.

Only mine and Callum's eyes went to it, and as he glanced back at me, his eyes were almost daring me to go to it that was a few feet in front of JK on the wall.

"Jungkook..." I almost whined out.

We both knew who it was, but I needed to buzz them through, because they didn't know the code nor have a key card. I don't know why I didn't just send the code in the text message before, but I just wanted to use the phone as quick as I could without alerting Callum.

"Go ahead" JK breathed out, not taking his eyes off Callum still.

"I know what he's going to do" I whispered.

Callum tutted, at us having a conversation again in Korean so he wouldn't understand.

This time JK scoffed, tilting his head to the side quickly, "he isn't going to touch you ever again, baby"

And I believed him.

I went behind JK slowly as I looked at the iPad, and took a few steps forward, my hand shaking as I leant it up to go towards the iPad.

I felt the air move beside me as JK went past me, and I heard a loud sound, that made me cringe as I pressed enter on the iPad, and glanced to my right as I saw Callum fall to the floor, groaning as he grabbed his nose, blood was already dripping down his lips and chin.

JK was tense, arching his back as he towered over him. I don't think he could look anymore intimidating if he could try.

Then I watched unsure on what to do, as JK knelt down as one knee leant on the floor on top of Callum, he grabbed the scruff of his grey button up shirt, tugging him off the ground.

As I looked at Callum, I saw fear in his eyes.

"Translate please" I heard JK seethe, "if you ever come near her again, next time I won't stop"

My heart was racing as I repeated it back to Callum, who didn't respond or even look at me.

The door flew open, and I turned my head to see Jimin and Hobi, probably the fastest runners to get to the door first.

"Jungkook!" Jimin breathed, staring at the scene.

Jin pushed past them both, holding onto Hobi's shoulders as he done so, and glanced at me, with a confused expression.

Joon walked in, "Jungkook?"

JK let go off his shirt, and pushed him back down to lay on the ground with a thud, I heard Callum grunt.

He slowly stood up, and Joon walked over and placed his hand on JK's shoulder, looking down at the man on the floor.

Everyone was quiet for a few seconds apart from heavy breathing from myself and Callum.

I watched as Callum turned his gaze to me, "whore"

I jumped, a hand going to my mouth as I watched as JK's hand went on Callum's throat, he was so quick in moving that none of his brothers could grab him in time.

"Kookie no!" Tae shouted.

It took Jin, Joon and Hobi to pull JK off from Callum, who gasped and held onto his throat.

"Get off hyungs!" JK said as he grit his teeth, pulling his arms against Jin and Joon who had hold of him as Hobi had one arm around JK's chest and stomach, holding his torso back.

"What the fuck has gone on?" Jin breathed out.

"This sick fuck is Clari's ex. From what I have gathered, he had her pinned against a wall when I turned up, is a controlling piece of shit... and used to hit her" he tensed his jaw as looked down at Callum.

I looked to my right to see all of their reactions.

Everyone single one of them had disgust on their faces. Then I watched as Jin let go off JK, which made Hobi remove his hands. Joon was staring at JK now, and as JK turned his head to look at him, Joon shook his head and then let go.

JK relaxed his arms against his sides, and looked a few more seconds at Joon. Joon gave an ever so small smile in the corner of his lips.

My attention went to Yoongi as he walked past me, I burrowed my eyebrows as I saw him bend down, resting his hands loosely from his knees, glancing at Callum, who looked absolutely petrified.

"You are lucky that our youngest brother knows when to stop," he breathed. His tone of voice was very deep, quite monotone as he carried on speaking, and all in English,"because I would have broken a lot more than your nose"

He lazily put down a hand, and tapped it against Callum's cheek a few times, I watched as he winced both times.

                                       -♕-

Sorry it's a bit short, like I said a few chapters ago I needed to break it up since it was so long (would have been three chapters in one!)

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it! 💜