Chapter Four

As I was walking back from the bathroom, down the long corridor, as I was about to turn around the corner, I gasped lightly as I almost ran into a broad chest.

Hands shot out to steady me before we slammed into one another, I glanced at the tattoo'ed hand gripping at my elbow lightly.

"Sorry, Clari" Jungkook said slowly.

I looked up at him, and instantly got lost in his dark brown eyes. I watched as a slow smile appeared on his perfect lips, and it rose until his nose wrinkled.

"I wasn't looking where I was going" I breathed.

He let go off me, and stepped back, still looking at me.

I offered a light smile as he pouted his lips, cocking his head to the side quickly and back up again.

"Namjoon told me to come and ask you if you and your friends wanted to come back to our company's house?" He said, looking down at my lips and back up to my eyes.

I rose an eyebrow, "I'll ask them"

"Do you want to though?" He asked quietly after neither of us began to walk.

I breathed out a small smile.

"I do" I replied.

His grin made me return with my own smile, as he turned to walked back, he looked over his shoulder and made sure I was following.

I could feel his grin radiating off him as we got back to the table, he nodded to the men, which all returned their own smiles to us both.

Zoe and Katie watched me call them over, and both came over to me on the table we were originally sat on.

"Ok?" Katie asked.

I nodded, "they are wondering if we wanted to go back to their company's house?"

Zoe and Katie glanced at one another.

"You don't have to... they clearly aren't going to like jump our bones or anything. You can see how respectful they are. I trust them already" I added.

"Well I know one that would happily jump your bones if you insinuated it first" Katie said wiggling her eyebrows.

I tapped at her arm, earning a grin.

Zoe laughed, "you both go ahead, I've got a early meeting"

"You sure?" I asked, bringing her in for a hug.

"Don't be silly, go have fun. They seem like great guys. And ridiculously handsome" she added with a sweet smile.

I giggled as we broke apart. She went and said goodbye to the other men, all giving her respectful hugs with just one side of their body, Jungkook looked a little flustered but happily smiled.

"Do you want to ride with us?" Jin asked as we began walking towards the exit.

"Sure" I smiled.

I did notice that Jungkook was right behind me as we walked, we were at the back entrance of the place.

Their manager smiled and bowed to me and Katie as the two cars pulled up and the doors opened.

"Girls come in with me please" Namjoon said, I guess he thought we would be more comfortable with him, because of the language barrier with Katie.

"Hyung, one more needs to go in with you, so we can fit in both cars" Jimin said to Namjoon from beside Katie.

He nodded, and looked at Jungkook, who was slightly behind me still.

"Kookie lets go" he said in English, as we all go in the cars, Namjoon held open his hand for Katie to help her in the car.

"Do you want a hand?" I heard Jungkook say from behind me.

I didn't need help at all, I had been walking in heels for a very long time, I could run in these things, but I nodded with a little smile.

As I stepped up, his hands went lightly on my waist, and I could feel the grip ready to tense around me the second I showed signs of falling.

Katie was smirking at me slowly as I sat down the opposite side to her.

I crossed my legs, as Jungkook sat down next to me, he sprawled his legs slightly, his knee brushing against my leg.

"So what's your company's house?" Katie asked Namjoon as the car began driving away.

"It's a base house, really. It's where we go to practice, record, hold meetings, all things like that. It's our base house while we are in LA. But we all have our own homes here" he added, smiling.

I rose an eyebrow, "do you spend a lot of time in America?" I asked looking between the both of them.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook to reply.

"We do now, since that kpop has been more accepted here in music, we decided to make a base here, so that we have everything. We are currently doing the last leg of our tour here, before the last show in South Korea in a couple weeks" Jungkook said slowly.

I got lost in his voice slightly, watching his pouting lips towards the end, and kind eyes.

He gave me a small smile after he realised I was staring at him.

I pursed my lips together and glanced at Katie, who looked confused but satisfied with what Jungkook had said in Korean.

-♕-

Double update coming shortly 💜

Thank you for the votes, it means a lot!