Chapter Fifty-Four

Just as thought it would be, La Paz was beautiful. We went to a private villa, that had the city's best restaurants within walking distance, and some beaches. The first day there, we spent a long time just walking around, before going back to the villa and packing a bag for the beach. As soon as we got to a quiet beach, the white sand was so warm on my feet.

JK found our spot before going off to get us some food and drinks, and I sat down, feeling the sun on my bare shoulders, looking towards the ocean, hearing a family laughing with one another further down the beach, they were probably the only other ones here apart from a few other couples. I smiled as I saw the Dad pick up the little toddler and chuck them in the air making them laugh.

"Baby can you put suncream on my back" JK breathed, after we finished eating and he put the rubbish away.

He sat down in front of me and I kissed his thick shoulders, and he reached back with one hand to squeeze my knee.

I couldn't help but smirk at myself as I felt his muscles under my hands, and looked down at his tiny waist. He turned around on the towel, giving me a smile, his sunglasses falling slightly down his nose. I laughed and pushed them back up with my index finger, and he playfully kissed at my palm as I got to close to his mouth.

We went out for dinner, choosing a steak themed restaurant, and we watched the sunset on the sea in front of us.

"I love travelling with you" JK breathed, looking over at me.

I grinned, "me too baby"

"We need to plan the honeymoon, I only have a week before we go on tour after the wedding" JK muttered.

I nodded, "that's just so close, I don't want it to get in the way of the tour Kookie, you've all worked to hard for this comeback"

He looked torn, understanding what I was saying but still wanted to have a honeymoon with me.

"We can do one, after the tour, you'll be flying around too much, and it'll be bad for your health" I muttered.

He reached over, brushing his thumb across my bottom lip, "I love you"

I gave him a wink, "I have you for the rest of my life, JK"

His expression soften again, "come on, lets go for a walk on the beach"

I grinned as he took my hand after he left a tip, since we paid for the meal before sitting down, as we ordered at the bar.

The moonlight dance on the ocean waves in front of us, as we dug our toes into the stand before he stood behind me, wrapping his arms across my chest and leaning my head back on his chest.

"I love you" he breathed out.

I smiled, "I love you too baby"

He wanted to take some pictures of me, so I done as few silly poses along with some model type ones, as he would always put pictures of me along the walls in his studio.

We stayed on the beach for a long while, we both loved the ocean a lot. As we arrived back at the villa, it was still quite early, so JK put music on in the back garden with the pool, and we both got changed into our swimwear, and I grabbed us some red wine from the fridge to sit at the pool bar with.

JK made me laugh as he just backflipped into the pool, grinning at me as he came above the water, flicking his long black hair back.

I walked down the steps at the pool bar, putting our wine bottle and glasses up from the bar, as JK sat on the stool in the water, the other side of me.

He gave me a wink as I turned to walk up the stairs, and used the ladder to get into the cool pool, it was a perfect temperature from how hot it was outside even at this time.