Chapter Eleven

"Do you all normally go over Jin's then?" I asked.

JK shrugged lightly, "Normally who ever leaves the car park first from the company if we leave early enough in the day, we will all follow to there home unless somebody is doing something then they won't follow" JK replied.

I loved that.

We pulled up to my gate and the gate opened from the Bluetooth in my car keys in my handbag.

We both just stared at the front door of my house. I could tell he wanted to come inside just as much as I wanted him to.

JK sighed and got out of the car, I was a little confused until he came around my side and opened the car door for me.

I took his hand, and then as I stood up, he pressed our hands towards his chest, just holding my hand steady there, against his pecks.

I looked up at him, we were close to one another.

A little smile threatened to appear on his lips, and I smiled. I had to lean away quickly before I leant up on my toes to press my lips against his.

He walked me to my door, and just wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pressed me to his chest, my head leaning against his chest to the side, and my hands running up and down his back.

"Text me when you are home?" I said quietly.

He nodded against my head.

We stayed like that for a good half a minute or so, all I could smell was him, and JK took a deep breath as we pulled away.

I smiled up at him, he went back to holding my hand, and was staring down at me.

Before I stopped myself I leant up and pressed my lips quickly against his cheek and turned around, and opened my front door.

As I took a step inside, our intertwined hands pulled between us as he stayed standing on the other side.

He pouted which made me chuckle.

"Go on" I teased with a smile.

He gave me a little wink and then let go off my hand. I watched him walk down the steps and get in his car.

He waved at me before he turned on his car and drove towards the gate, I opened it and then I heard him speed off, and I smiled.

I found myself smiling at myself as I got into bed not even fifteen minutes later, still thinking about the day. How could be so perfect?

My phone started ringing.

Katie is calling you...

"Hey" I answered.

"Where have you been? I was about to start calling people" she breathed.

I breathed out a laugh and began telling her about the day, which took a few minutes.

"Well shit, that sounds like a perfect first date" she muttered.

"It was. I can't stop thinking about him" I said rolling onto my back in bed.

"The feeling is no doubt mutual. I saw the way he was looking at you on Friday" she replied.

My phone beeped in my ear, and I glanced at it.

"He's calling me" I said quickly.

"Ok, ok, speak to you tomorrow" she called out before I said bye and answered JK's call.

"Hi" I breathed.

"I'm home" he replied.

I smiled, "good"