Chapter Twenty-Three

As we arrived back at JK's house from Hobi's, JK made me gasp as he bent down,  pushed his shoulder into my stomach, and I squealed as stood back up.

I gripped onto his shirt as he walked up the stairs. His hand grabbed onto my ass and squeezed it, and I began laughing.

As he put me down right outside of his bedroom door, he leant back up and was grinning at me. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pressing my body to his, and his grin turned into a smirk.

I felt his hands drag down my back and went to my ass again.

I breathed out a smile as he lowered his lips to mine and first it was a sweet kiss, that turned heated in seconds. One hand traveled up into his long black hair, JK pushed me against the wall , and his hands went to my waist.

I moaned gently into his mouth as he grabbed the white vest top I had on, and dragged it up to expose my bra.

His lips left mine to kiss down my throat, and then at the breast exposed from my top being lifted up, and then he knelt down on the floor to kiss at my stomach. As he tugged my jeans and underwear down after undoing the buttons, he wasted no time in grabbing one of my legs to swing over his shoulder and press his tongue onto me.

I gasped, my hands going into his hair. Not even a minute later he stood up, leaving me panting as he quickly turned me around to face the wall.

I heard him pull down his jeans and boxers, and I arched my ass up for him as I pressed my palms against the wall.

We both moaned as he entered me, both savouring the feeling better he began thrusting hard.

I whimpered, leaning my forehead on the wall as he continued to fuck me relentlessly, and after a few minutes I cried out as I came around him.

"I'm not finished with you yet, baby" JK breathed as he took his cock out, I took a quick breath as he turned me around and picked me up from underneath my knees.

I quickly wrapped my legs around him as he pressed me back against the wall, lips pressing hungrily against mine right away, and he guided himself back into me before wrapping one arm around the arch in my back away from the wall.

With each of his thrust the wall shook behind me, and I moaned out, gripping at his shoulders.

I was lost in the feeling, my mind was in a cloudy euphoric mess, and I came again with seconds. JK pressed his forehead against mine as he released inside of me, both of our breath touching each other's lips, and he tipped his head as he was panting pressing his lips against mine.

"Couldn't make it to the bedroom, hmm?" I teased, making him chuckle, and press his cheek to mine as he walked us into the bedroom.

It was Tuesday afternoon when I was in JK's kitchen, making us a fruity smoothie each when my phone started ringing.

"Hi Mom" I answered, putting her on loud speaker.

"Hey love. Your Nan asked me tell you that she's making some Korean dishes" her voice echoed around the kitchen.

I saw JK's head pop up from behind the sofa in front of me from across the room, looking at me right away with he doe eyes.

"My favourite" I said back to my Mom, smiling at JK.

"I know. Do you want to come over for dinner?" I could hear the smile in her tone.

I looked over at JK, he nodded his head with a big grin, doing a little dance with his shoulders.

"Has she made enough for another person?" I asked.

"I win, I told you that would make her bring him over" I heard her say. I glanced down at the phone, eye brow raised.

"Sorry love!" I heard my dad call from the background.

"You are so sneaky" I muttered.

"See you both in a few hours!" She said happily, and I shook my head as I said goodbye.

JK walked into the kitchen, shirtless and looking at me.

"Your Mom knows the way to a mans heart" he smiled.

I glanced down at his chest as he crossed his arms over it. I pouted at my lips at the thought of him a having to put on a shirt when we left the house.

A few hours later, I could feel that JK was nervous as we pulled up to my parents house, and he parked in the driveway.

"Come on" I gave him a smile he took my hand.

I opened the door and walked right in, I could hear JK take a deep breath of the food cooking in the house before we turned going towards the kitchen.

"Hi love" my Mom said as she saw me.

It was only my Mom and Nan in the kitchen, I narrowed my eyes at her with a small smile as the both glanced at JK.

JK bowed his head.

My Mom and Nan glanced at one another, both now grinning. I felt myself cringing slightly, wishing they would stop with their expressions.

"No need to be so formal, honey" my Mom breathed, walking over and before JK could even react, she gave him a hug. JK smiled, and glanced at me, I could see his shocked expression in his eyes.

"We are huggers in this family, Jungkook. I'm Elizabeth, Clari's Grandmother" my Nan said before giving him a little hug. This time, JK's face was soft and smiling.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook" he said to them both, still smiling.

"We aren't all huggers," I heard my Dad's voice to our right, as my Dad walked in from the living room, I noticed my Grandad sat on the sofa, glasses on and reading a newspaper, "Nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Ewan, Clari's Dad" he said in Korean.

My Dad extended his hand to JK, who bowed his head at my Dad, and shook his hand, "Thanks for having me"

My Nan tutted as she noticed my Grandad on the sofa still, "Seojun Park" she said sternly.

"Yes darling" he said in Korean.

"Don't you be rude in your sons home" She muttered, but she was teasing him more than anything.

My Grandad stood up, and turned to walk over to us, looking at JK on the way and muttered, "women"

His gentle flash of a smile at his wife was enough to make my Mom start chuckling beside us. I watched as JK bowed immediately, and my Grandad done a very quick smile before JK looked back up at him.

My Grandad extended his hand, and JK put his hand in his.

"I'm Seojun, you are Jungkook yes?" My Grandad asked.

JK nodded his head, his expression wide doe eyed with a kind smile, "Jeon Jungkook" he replied, bowing his head again.

My Mom sighed playfully, "Jungkook no need to be so formal"

I glanced at her, burrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Mom stop pointing it out you will make him uncomfortable" I tried saying it with a kind tone of voice.

JK breathed out a little chuckle, "Sorry Alice"

My Mom gave him a bright smile, and then looked at me, giving me an apologetic look which I just smiled back at her.

                                     -♕-