Chapter Fourteen

The kiss turned hard within seconds, as his other hand that was at the bottom of my back, he opened his palm to squeeze as he pulled it around to my hip.

I moved both of my hands to rest against the side of his neck, I felt his tongue against my lips, and it turned into a hard session.

My head was empty, just purely taking in all the emotions this man was making me feel with just his lips.

A low rumble came from his throat, as both of his hands quickly went to the back of my knees, and before I knew it, my legs were wrapped around his waist.

I whimpered into his mouth slightly as I pressed my breasts against his chest, tightening my legs.

"Don't make that sound, or I'll fuck you right here, right now" he murmured, his lips brushing against mine with every word.

I suck in a quick breath, as his arms squeezed at bottom of my thighs.

He stayed there for a few minutes, still holding me, planting kisses along my lips, my cheeks and jaw line.

JK slowly let me down to the ground, and I was still heavy breathing.

"That was literally the best first kiss I've ever had with anyone" I breathed.

JK grinned down at me, "you're telling me"

As we were going back inside, JK's phone started ringing in his pocket.

He fished it out and looked at it.

"It's Tae, do you mind?" He asked.

I shook my head, "go ahead"

He put his phone to his arm as I leant back against the island counter.

"Tae? Yeah it's great," he said glancing at me, "are you? I don't know I'll ask her... Ok, yeah can do. Alright speak to you later"

He put his phone back in his pocket and took my hand.

"They are all over Tae's house. I know it's nearly 9pm, but do you want to go over? He asked me to bring drink over as well" he smiled.

"I'll do whatever you want to do, but I wouldn't mind seeing them all again, they are all great fun to be around" I replied.

"They like you a lot you know. If they didn't they would sure as hell would tell me about it" he grinned, taking my hand.

I chuckled, "the feeling is mutual"

A short while later we were in JK's car. We stopped off at a small little building after about ten minutes of driving.

"You can come in if you want, I'm just grabbing drinks" he looked at me, and I could see by his expression that he wanted me to say yes.

"Sure" I said, taking off my seat belt.

I followed him in as he dipped his hat down on his head, and took my hand.

He grabbed a basket and put in a few bottles of whiskey, and then glanced at the wine.

"Tae normally has wine, but do you want some? I can take it back to my place with us after, I'm not drinking but you can" he smiled.

I shook my head, "I've got to drive as well"

I watched as his tongue appeared briefly in his cheek, one eyebrow raised as he glanced down at me.

"You know you can stay over mine right? If you want to drink... you know I won't take advantage" he gave me a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes playfully, squeezing his hand as he thread his hand back into my palm.

"Actually hang on" he muttered, letting go off my hand to grab his phone.

He put it to his ear as I watched him.

"Yeah I'm at the store. Is Sejin dropping everyone home? Are you all drinking?" He glanced at me and gave me a small smile.

I turned my head to look at the wine. Could I? I completely trusted this man already, and I knew even if I did stay with him, if I pulled away or anything like that, he would stop.

I scoffed internally at my thoughts, like I would make him stop. I've wanted this man since I first set my eyes on him.

"Can you ask him if he can take me and Clari back to mine? No it won't be to late, she's had a long day" JK muttered.

My heart swelled as I picked up a bottle of a red wine that caught my eye.

I raised my eyebrows at JK, holding it outwards in a question.

He gave me a wink as he outstretched the basket for me to put it in, and I smiled.

I leant up and pressed my lips to his cheek, which made him clear his throat.

"What? No I'm fine," he chuckled down the phone," tell Jimin to be quiet I can't hear you" he finished.

He laughed down the phone again.

"Tell him he could try it" he muttered, grinning.

I could hear the laughter coming from the phone.

"Yeah I'll let Clari choose some snacks" he said looking at me as I wrapped my arms around his waist, and put my head on his chest.

"Be there in a bit Tae" he said before putting his phone back in his pocket.

His hand sneak in between, and his finger pushed at my chin, making me lean back from his chest and tilt my head up to look at him.

I smiled at his kind eyes.

He leant down and pressed his lips against mine, and I sighed, this feeling could become addicting.

He pulled away with a smile, "lets go pick some snacks"

A short while later we pulled up to Tae's house after going through some gates.

He had a massive water sculpture in the middle of his circle drive, and the outside looked just as modern as JK's house does.

As soon as we walked inside we could hear them, and I followed JK with him holding my hand down the hallway, and it opened into a large lounge.

"Clari! And alcohol!" Jimin excitedly got off the floor, he was sat down with Tae who was giving me a big smile.

JK chuckled as he passed over the two bags he had in his hand, to Jimin who jogged over.

"And snacks" Tae said as he eyed the bag full of food we had.

                                        -♕-