Fire

Can you believe it?" Kai asks the others as he sits down in the cafeteria. "Believe what?" Lloyd asks as he takes a bite of his salad. "Lila got off the hook without getting a punishment because apparently she had already suffered enough emotionally." Kai said with a eye roll. "Just stay calm I'm sure she's just a really good liar." Nya said putting a hand on Kai's who calms down enough to eat his lunch in peace. "So did you make the engineering team?" Lloyd asks Jay and Nya who both nodded. "Little easy if you ask me but it's still fun to build." Nya said. "I dunno the Max guy is quite a genuis when it comes to robotics. Did you see that robot Marcove? It's very advanced." Jay said gesturing to Max over at another table. "Yeah I actually had a decent conversation with him." Zane said. "Max or Marcov?" Lloyd asks. "Both." Zane answers. "What about you Cole? You joining any of the clubs or teams?" Kai asked. "Can't join any of the teams it would be too suspicious if I could lift a dumbbell with only my finger. But I joined the rock climbing club can't climb real mountains but it's still fun." Cole said with a smile. "Wonder what I should join?" Lloyd asks outloud. "There's always chest." Zane suggests and Lloyd nods thoughtful at that.

As they each finish their lunches Kai's putting away his lunch tray when he turns to find Chloe right behind him with a smile. Kai knew that type of smile, it was when someone wanted something from him. "So did you finish the assignment?" Chloe asks. "I finished my part so I hope you finished your part." Kai answers predicting what Chloe would say. "Yeah about that I was thinking I need to do some important work stuff being the mayor's daughter, soooo could you just finish it for me? Pretty please?" Chloe asks with pouty eyes. After looking after Nya since she was three Kai had experience when someone tried to get him to do something no matter the amount of begging. "I don't care if we fail or not your doing your part because I got more important stuff then school work." Kai said in a tone that was final.

"I'll go on a date with you." Chloe tried to bargain, that always got the boys to do what she wanted even Adrien though he usually denied them. Besides it was more a win for her than the boy she just had never met someone who had such pretty eyes or smelled like pine trees naturally. "Is that a bargain or a threat?" Kai asked dryly and Chloe heard some gasps behind her. "The thing is I'm just not very good at English but you got your work done in no time. So maybe you could help me with my part? It's what partners do." Chloe said trying to pull off the dumb blonde act. It always got even the teachers to help her out normally she wouldn't care about her grade. But her father put his foot down this time and said if she got another grade below C- he would cut off her credit card for the rest of the semester. And the teacher knew Sabrina might try to do it for her which is why they said if she did she and that other new kid would both get F-. No amount of anything would get Sabrina to risk a F even if her life depended on it. Kai looked like he was considering it before the water fountain nearby suddenly exploded and drenched Chloe from head to toe in water. Kai got none on himself though even though he was closer. Sabrina and Adrien quickly rushed to Chloe's aid with paper napkins and giving Chloe Adrien's jacket. He did it more out of being polite than anything else. Chloe was about to ask Kai for a answer trying to spare some announce of humiliation from herself. But his annoying sister came up behind him and pulled him away saying they had to get to class. She quickly goes to the nearest bathroom and lets out a shriek muffled by the wet jacket she put in her mouth.

Outside Alya was watching the whole thing and Marionette saw a glint in her eyes whenever she feels she's on to something. "What is it?" Marionette asks her friend. "That was odd right? The fountain just suddenly exploding." Alya asks. "Yeah it was but nothing to worry about plus we saw Chloe get drenched in water that's a win for today." Marionette said with a small chuckle. "Yeah but still just seemed so sudden." Alya said deep in thought. "Whatever you say I'm no reporter." Marionette said. She found the fountain thing pretty weird but it must've gotten broken somehow. Maybe Max had fiddled with it or something either way it wasn't something you needed to worry yourself about.