Oh Right Forgot About That

Everyone was waiting outside for the smith family to come outside. It was a heart warming sight and you would be lying to say no one cried except Hawkmoth or Gabriel as he was now known. With Adrien's permission they knocked him out cold. His friends all gave him comfort, but he had become angry and cold to everyone and everything around him. Jay broke the silence.

"So how long until they tell them that they are dating?" Jay asks personally scared for that. On cue they heard someone yell. "YOUR BOTH WHAT?" "I WANT TO MEET THEM!" Everyone was not sure who was who. "I think they just did," Zane said. "Welp it was nice knowing you Jay, can I have your video games when your dead?" Cole asks his best friend who glares at him. "I think I will just meet you back at the temple," Lloyd said slowly backing away when Sensei Wu grabbed him by the ear. "You are not leaving," he said.

Finally the smith family came outside and seeing Kai and Nya's smiles were amazing. They both looked brand new and hugged their parents close and it honestly looked like their parents were not planning on letting them go any time soon. "Sooooo which ones are you two dating?" Maya asks with a grin. Nya giggles and points to Jay who gives a nervous laugh and wave while Kai points at Lloyd who does the same. Maya walks over to them both. "Hurt either of my babies and I will suck the water out of your bodies," she said deadly serious and both boys eep and run behind their respective partners in fear of their mother.

"I am so proud of both of you my children," Ray said and both of them smile wide. "That means so much," Nya said. "You have no idea," Kai said. Ray looked at the two boys hiding behind his kids. "I will burn both of you if you hurt them," he threatens. They both nodded so fast they almost got whiplash.

"Now who wants to hear any stories about my kids? Like that time Nya got Kai in a princess dress for a tea party," Maya said already embarrassing her son as Kai blushed brighter than his gi as everyone, even Adrien, started chuckling. "Mom!" Kai yells as Lloyd snickers slowly coming out from behind his beloved boyfriend. "Hah!" Nya laughs at her brother. "Or what about that time Nya fell on the cake at her birthday party when she was two and still ate it?" Ray mentions and Nya stops laughing blushing bright red. "Dad!" She screeches as everyone doubles over laughing. "Oh! I think I got some pictures!" Maya said pulling out a purse she conveniently had on her.

"Mom!" Kai and Nya said already embarrassed. "Aww you two are still so cute!" Maya giggles pinching their blushing cheeks. Everyone laughs and Ray thankfully came to the two's rescue. "Maya let's not embarrass our children to death, yet," Ray said with a mischief smile similar to the one Kai has when he's about to do something stupid, which is pretty often.

"I am happy you both are alright," Sensei Wu said to them. "Thank you for watching our children Wu now I want to know everything about what has been happening since we have been gone," Maya said looking at her children. "I drowned a realm!" Nya giggles excited. "I jumped out of a erupting volcano!" Kai said too with a proud grin than they both said at the same time. "And we had a pet dragon!" That last one made the parents pause and look at Sensei Wu. "You gave our children a dragon?!" They exclaimed and Sensei Wu suddenly realized maybe he should go. "Well we need to send our friends back to their dimension now we can talk later," he said than high tailed it out of there.

"Wu! Get back here you old man!" Ray yelled running after Wu with Maya right behind him. Everyone looked after them blinking before Kai and Nya bursted out laughing. "God it feels amazing to have our parents back," Nya said smiling. "Yeah anyway can we go home now?" Ladybug asks already transformed into Marionette by now whereas Cat Noir was still Cat Noir.

"Well Sensei Wu got the crystal back so once he gets back you can be on your way," Cole said. There was suddenly a loud crash behind the corner and the yell of. "YOU HAD OUR CHILDREN FIGHT THE GREAT DEVOUR BEFORE THEY EVEN UNLOCKED THEIR SPIRIT DRAGONS?!" it sounded like Ray. "Well Nya had not even known she was a elemental master of water and," Sensei Wu's voice was heard nervously. "WHAT?! YOU PUT FIRE OVER WATER ON PURPOSE?!" that was definitely Maya. "I think we might need to save the old dude from your folks," Nino said.