Unfortunate Turn Of Events

Ladybug and Cat Noir stood silently as most of the people in the room stared at them mouths agape.

"Marionette?" Luka asks looking at her and Lady-bug looked at him. Luka smiled widely with eyes shining. "I always knew you were special," he said making Lady-bug smile at him shyly and hide a small blush.

"You've been putting yourself in danger!?" Tom exclaims to his daughter in complete shock and disbelief. "Dad I had too," Marionette defends. Tom had crossed his arms and everyone except Cat Noir decided to leave them be.

"I can't believe this! We always told you to never go out during a attack leave everything to the professionals and you have been purposely lying to us and putting yourself in life or death situations?!" Tom scolds her angry at being lied too. It does not matter to him his daughter had been saving lives and defending Paris from evil what mattered to him was the fact she had been lying to him and his wife for nearly two years now and putting herself in danger.

"Dad I had too," Marionette defends herself. "No anyone else could have done it, but not you," Tom said. "Sir she was just helping," Cat Noir tried to but in for her. "No! You brought on this destructive impulse on her. She was fine before she met you," Tom crossed his arms at him. "Dad! Do not blame him he is innocent in this. It was my decision on how to use my miraculous and I use them to better the world as much as I can. I thought that you would be supportive if you ever found out, but I guess not," And with that Marionette left wiping the tears from her face followed by Cat Noir who was determined to help her as much as he could right now.

The others waited outside and saw Marionette just walk over to them quickly hiding the tears, but they all saw it. All the other miraculous heroes had come once they heard about the two heroes return though were completely unaware of the identities of the two famous Paris heroes. Chloe, or Queen Bee had smiled seeing Lady-bug and quickly ran over to hug her tightly knocking the wind out of her. "Lady-bug thank goodness your here!" She said than separated keeping her hands on Lady-bug's shoulders and said with her almost signature snooty face and manner. "Where on earth have you been? We have been slaving away and you just decided to come back from your vacation?! You were able to get to space in a matter of minutes, but it took you nearly two weeks to get here?" Queen Bee asks almost ranting.

"Okay I need to know how many people are left?" Marionette asks. "Around one-fifty to two hundred," Kagami answers. "What? There's nearly millions people in Paris how can we only have a couple hundred left?" Cat Noir asks in shock and desperation. "There are likely more, but we can't be sure because we have cut most radio contact to stop the chance of being intercepted and tracked. We are just the left over people who were not able to evacuate, chose to fight, or were captured by the skeletons," Kagami explains. "Alright do we have a defined leader? Where's mayor B?" Lady-bug asks. "Dear daddy-kins and mommy-kins was captured after that blue skinned bird brain took over Paris!" Queen bee said overly dramatic and wiping away a few of her tears. At this Lady-bug rubbed her forehead.

"Okay who's the leader of this faction?" Ladybug asks.

"I am,"

Everyone looked at the voice and saw master Fu transformed with the turtle miraculous. Nino kind of stared mouth agape at the old guy and how differently people would actually look in a different miraculous if given. Master Fu walked over to Lady-bug and Cat Noir with a calm, but angry expression. "I have been told what had happened to cause your absence, but I must know if you have a plan," Master Fu asks the pair of superheroes. Lady-bug was silently thinking for a moment. "I need intel I need people to go in and report in on what exactly is going on what Lila could possibly want," Lady-bug said. "Wait? Lila? She's bluebird? You sure?" Pegasus asks.

"She is we have had reason to believe she has been working with Hawk-moth for a long while, but I just did not have the proof to go to the police. The peacock miraculous is broken and she's had it with her for a long time. It is very possible she may be influenced by the broken miraculous it can cause moods and personalities to become completely different, so we can't be very sure of anything for now," Cat Noir explains getting a look from Lady-bug. He had no dam idea why he was defending Lila, but he thinks it is based on the fact he does not want Lila to go through so much scorn so young so he wants her to have a scape goat for all this and it is not really a entire lie because the peacock miraculous is broken. Lady-bug just did not want to correct anyone and wanted to focus on the problems here right now.