Halloween fluff

Okay nothing serious happening in this chapter just fluff

Marionette loved this time of year. Halloween the time to dress up free candy and scare people. She designed her own witches costume herself it was classic black but had cobwebs covering it that had butterflies attached that we're getting eaten by spiders. Her witches hat was plain black but had cobwebs hanging down from it like a veil with her hair hanging down. Her stockings were black and green striped and she wore black high heels she burrowed from her mom. She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles Tikki was giggling behind her and she turned her head with a smile. "Bet you can't wait to have all that candy huh?" Marionette jokes. "Yep I love Halloween and trying to scare Plag," Tikki jokes.

"I thought Plagg was the trickster he is the most Halloween like person," Marionette comments. Tikki rolls her eyes. "He always tries scaring me this time of year, but this time it's my turn," Tikki said. "How will you scare him if you can't see him?" Marionette asks. "Simple I sent him a Package that should arrive today," Tikki said mischievously and Marionette wondered what was in the package.

"THAT HEARTLESS MONSTER! SHE TRICKED ME!" Plagg belows as it looked like he was trying to puke up the cheese he ate in one gulp. Adrien rolls his eyes at his kwami. "What's the matter Plagg?" Adrien asks. Plagg was hyperventilating in Adrien's dirty sock laundry when he stopped and looked. "Ladybug'a kwami sent me dairy free cheese! She's heartless," Plagg said with a death stare. Adrien couldn't help, but let out a chuckle of amusement. Plagg could be the weirdest kwami at times but Adrien wouldn't trade him for the world. "She will pay for this!" Plagg vows. "Whatever you say I'm gonna get in my cat costume," Adrien said. It honestly wasn't much of a costume just a black sweater with a black ribbon attacked on the back as a tail. With black jeans that had claw marks, black sneakers, and some whiskers as makeup. "Your not going to win the contest unless it's for lamest costume," Plagg comments. "Its either this or the banana constume," Adrien said. "Fair enough," Plagg relents.

Adrien got down stairs and got in the car off to school. Even Natalie decides to get in the spirit by wearing a witches hat. "Happy Halloween Natalie," Adrien said as he got out of the car. "You too Adrien," Natalie said with a small smile. When Adrien went over to the school he saw a witch Marionette talking to Alya and Nino. Alya has come as a baseball player and Nino came as a full blown rapper. "Cool costumes everyone especially yours Marionette did you make it yourself?" Adrien asks. Marionette blushes and stutters before just simply nodding her head. "Cool I thought you would," Adrien said completely oblivious. "Who do you think is going to win the contest?" Nino asks. "Chloe if she bribes the judges," Alya said as a matter of fact. "What are the categories again?" Adrien asks. "Best homemade, scariest, and most original," Marionette answers. "You got the first one in the bag," Alya said and Marionette giggles.

"I know who's getting most original," Nino said. "Who?" The three ask. "Didn't you see Zane's costume? He's got it in the bag it's so realistic," Nino comments and everyone wonders what Zane was dressed as.

"I can't believe you convinced us to do this," Lloyd mutters. For Halloween they all went in their ninja gear from that time Morro possessed Lloyd. Zane even turned off his human hologram and looked like a normal nindroid. "Come on Lloyd classes are cancelled for Halloween games and I want to try out the donut string before they run out," Kai said dragging the green ninja off to a classroom. "I'm gonna check out the haunted maze in the gym," Cole said. "Nya want to come with?" Jay asks Nya. "In a moment I just got to try out something," Nya said with a smile. They shrug and left to the gym and Nya turned her head to Zane. "Hey Zane want to help me with a trick?" Nya asks and Zane was confused but nodded anyway.

Nino, Alya, Marionette, and Adrien were all talking to the ninja complimenting them on their realalistic costumes especially Zane's. Kai checked his watch and went to his locker coming back with two umbrellas. "Umm Kai why do you have a umbrella?" Marionette asks. "Well Nya asked me to give you this one I suggest sharing it with Alya," Kai said matter of fact. He handed one of the umbrellas to Marionette while the ninja all looked at each other curiously. A announcement came over the PDA to go to the gym for the costume contest winners. Marionette got best homemade costume a bag of sweets as the prize. Ivan got scariest costume for dressing up as a troll and also got a bag of sweets. They each took their seats again and shared some of their sweets with their friends.

"And the winner for most original costume is Zane!" The principal announces and Zane got up and got his bag of sweets. "A robot ninja quite original," Damocles comments and Zane nodded his head smiling and went back to his seat. Kai put his umbrella up and Marionette noticed and did the same scooting close to a confused Alya until they were both protected. "Girl why do you have a umbrella indoors?" Alya asks. "Part of the costume," Marionette answers not sure what else to say. "And I'm happy to say this shall be a memorable Halloween for everyone," Damocles finished his speech as the school bell rung. When it did purple foam came out of the sprinklers covering everyone in the gym in purple foam from head to toe. It sprayed for five minutes as people tried getting out but someone locked the doors. When it stopped everyone was drenched except for Marionette, Alya, Kai, and Lloyd who Kai had made sure was also under the umbrella.

"What just happened!" Chloe screams gesturing to her ruined Ladybug costume. "Whoever did this will be punished," Damocles said. Four ninja's eyes turned to Kai along with the two girls. "What? Nya goes for the trick then the treat. Though she did a nice touch with the foam I expected water," Kai shrugs. "Uh where is Nya?" Marionette asks.

"FOAM FIGHT!" Nya screams at the top of her lungs and threw some foam at Kim. "Never mind," Marionette said as all the students and even some teachers started throwing foam at each other. In the end it was a pretty fun Halloween it got really heated when Lloyd threw some foam at Kai's hair and that's when it got real. By the time someone got the door open Adrien and Kai had teamed up and got Lloyd covered in so much foam you couldn't see his green gi. "Best Halloween ever," Alya said as she took pictures of Lila and Chloe fuming over their ruined costumes.