Family Troubles

"We need a plan that leaves no room for risk," Lloyd was saying, but it was clear no one was paying attention to him more worried for Adrien's mental state. Right now he was slowly coming out of the denial stage, but as mentioned it was very slow. "Are any of you even listening?" Lloyd asks noticing them. Even Sensei Wu was not listening because he too was trying to be there for Adrien who's mental state was fragile.

Plagg was also feeling bad because he is one of the most powerful kwami's next to Tikki and he did not even notice his beloved friend Nuroo was so close. Plagg for, once in his life, was not asking for something to eat and that worried Tikki more than anything.

Nino knew Adrien like a brother and was trying not to hold anything against him, but everyone in Paris had a firm hatred for Hawkmoth including him. The fact that Gabriel Agreste was not a surprise because the dude was cold and distant so it did make sense and if anything made Nino's hate for the man grow because he was putting his son through this.

Alya was unsure what to feel about the entire thing honestly everything was beginning to feel a bit much even for her and she was going to pass out if another thing came up. Her clumsy best friend is the superhero she looked up to is ladybug, her other best friend the model who is a follow the rules guy is Cat Noir the other hero she looked up too, six of her friends are ninja from another dimension who can control elements with a lot of backstory for a tv show, two of those friends parents have been akumatized who were previously thought to be dead, five of those friends were kidnapped by a bleached white and purple snake with and Hawkmoth who turns out to be Adrien's father who is Cat Noir. Honestly it made her either want to throw up from all the information or just lay down for around a week.

Lloyd was feeling......honestly unsympathetic.

He did not blame Adrien for anything that has happened because of Hawkmoth because he would be a total hypocrite otherwise. It's just that Lloyd was more focused on saving his family and boyfriend plus he has been through the entire evil father thing heck he even wanted to be like his father for a long time. He knew Adrien would just accept it and he was going to give some advice, but later.

Marionette was wondering if maybe it was a bad idea to tell Adrien. Sure he was going to find out eventually, but maybe it was not the best idea to tell him now. She felt guilty and bit her nails in worry as the entire situation. This all made her feel like crying.

Adrien.....Adrien did not know what to feel. He felt betrayal, but not from his father, but from his mother. His mother was a angel and would be the kindest person she could be too the tiniest bit of life. And his father dare does this? His mother never deserved his father for how terrible his true colours were. He clenches his fist angry. He wanted to take everything out on his father and he wanted to do it now.

"Listen!" Lloyd yelled making everyone jump.

"We need to get the others back and find out why they were taken," Lloyd said. Marionette nodded falling into her superhero persona. "Taking Kai and Nya I get, but why would they take the others, but leave you?" Marionette asks. "It could have to do with why he wants the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculouses in the first place," Alya said and adds looking at her two friends. "Why does he want them anyway?" Alya asks. "When the ladybug and black cat miraculous are combined it grants the user one wish. The problem is that everything must be balanced so when someone uses the wish someone else will loose whatever was wished for," Marionette explains. Everyone thought for a bit. "But what would Hawkmoth even want?" Adrien asks. Everyone took notice that the boy did not refer to Hawkmoth as his father.

"Your mother obviously," Lloyd said rather insensitive to Adrien's turmoil. Adrien clenches his fists. "But my mother's dead," Adrien said. Marionette than had a thought. "Or maybe not," everyone looked at her. "Adrien your mother loved helping people right?" Marionette asks. "Yes," Adrien asks. "Well we know they had both the butterfly miraculous and the peacock miraculous. What if your mother secretly used both and became weakened?" Marionette asks. Adrien's eyes widened slightly knowing the effects of doing that. "But she would never," Adrien cut himself thinking things over.