Suspicions

The rest of the sleepover party were tied up in the main office with Natalie as the ghost who had unpossessed himself from Ladybug  had used his 'ghostly' strength to tie Ladybug up with chains that were lying around. She was tired and weakened from the brief possession Lloyd knew the feeling. He wanted so bad to use his powers same as Jay, but they would likely just put everyone in even more danger. Ladybug's earrings beeped showing she only had two more minutes before she transformed back. "Not much longer and we will get to see who you really are," Tremor smiles as he walked back and forth. "Hey where's that gorilla dude?" Nino asked. "It's his night off where's Adrien?" Natalie asked. "He got locked in the bathroom when taking for cover," Max said. "I hope Kai and Zane are okay zero clue where they are," Jay comments. "Yeah," Lloyd whispers. "Aww is crybaby greenie scared of a little ghost?" Tremor asks floating over and making his hand solid too tip Lloyd's chin up. "Does he need a blanket?" Tremor teased laughing. "Your so weak you couldn't even stop Mor-" Ladybug's earring beeped again singling she only had a minute before transforming back. "We'll get ready she's gonna reveal who she really is," Tremor said turning his attention to her. "Where are you cat Noir?" Ladybug asks.

"Right here M'Lady," Cat Noir said appearing in at a window. "I thought you ghosted me," Tremor jokes. "Lame pun!" Jay shouted being shushed. "No and I brought a feathery friend," Cat Noir said. "I don't see him," Tremor said. A arrow flew forth cutting the chains holding the prisoners. "You do now," said the new hero at the other window. Ladybug's eyes were wide as she took in the hero who was clearly the new wielder of the falcon miraculous.

"A new hero? It is no matter take care of them,"

"Only two? And here I thought you were smart. No matter Ladybug will de-tranform any second," Tremor said. "Would not be so sure of that," a new voice cuts in and all attention turns to the other new hero at Ladybug's chair.

"The Phoenix miraculous! Quick get him!" Hawkmoth yelled but it was too late.

"Rejuvenate!" The Phoenix themed hero shouted as his hand lit up similar to Cat Noir's cataclysm only orange instead of black. He touched Ladybug's shoulder mere milli-seconds before she transforms back. She got her strength back and was cut from her binds as she was once again at full power as if she just transformed in to Ladybug. "Everyone out of the house now!" Ladybug orders. "What about our friends?" Lloyd asked. "They will be fine you must leave for your safety," the falcon miraculous user said. Everyone had no choice, but to run outside for safety. "And who are you?" Tremor asked the Phoenix holder. He tapped his chin in thought before smiling cocky. "Call me Fuego," Fuego said and the ghost villain turned to the other new hero. "Hielo," Hielo answers bow notched with a new arrow. "Whatever let's rumble," the ghost's arms lit up and he punched them together making cracks appear in the ground spreading apart as all of Paris felt it even Hawkmoth.

"Since when can ghosts do that?!" Cat Noir asked struggling to stay balanced. Fuego and Hielo locked eyes as they knew what was really going on. Ladybug and Cat Noir tried to land a blow on Tremor, but they all just went threw him. Fuego had disappeared somewhere and Hielo had yet to fire his arrow. "Aren't you gonna actually fight?!" Ladybug yelled at Hielo. "I'm finding the right arrow," Hielo calmly answers her as she was pulled back from falling into a opened crack. "Or your just a bad shot," Tremor answers. He lifted a hand and objects in the room started flying around that the three present heroes had to dodge.

"Hah and that stupid little birdie is no where," Tremor laughs. "Actually I'm over here!" A voice calls and all heads turned to Fuego. He was smiling with his hand on the fire alarm and Tremor's ghostly face lost it's colour. "No wait!" Fuego pulled it and a alarm went off along with the sprinklers letting it feel like it was raining in doors. "How does a shower help us?" Ladybug asked looking at Cat Noir who was just as confused. "You could have picked some people more qualified," She said in frustration. As Cat Noir was about to say something a scream pierced the air and the two super heroes looked at Tremor who was making a shelter for himself from the water using rocks. They looked at Fuego who was smiling. "Sorry I took so long couldn't find the fire alarm," Fuego apologizes.