Not Quite A Reuion

The ninja were all taken to a old moth sanctuary that was run down with dirty or broken glass. The two akumatized villains had their elemental dragons disappear and Vulcan roughly dragged the three boys in while Nya was wrapped in a water bubble carefully floated over the air.

"You know people do think that people who seem like they are helping you do look like friends, but it really is not always the case and others sometimes being used for the purposes of the friend. Also these chains are tight and they hurt my sensitive skin. By the way I am super hungry are we getting a meal? Because I could totally go for some food, but not Cole's food it tastes like dirt," Jay was talking until Vulcan stopped and yelled at Jay. "FOR THE LOVE OF THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER DO YOU EVER STOP TALKING!?" He yelled his hair bursting with flames for a moment. Jay does not stop talking. "You know you really are like your son Kai. He says the same exact thing to me when we first met and he has like no patience unless it comes to Nya or a good fight. Sensei says he had none like you, but you were a cool guy. Hey why did Sensei give you a map to the golden weapons? Kai and Nya said because it was that because you earned the privilege of honour or something. Did you help Sensei Wu hide them? Because you could have made it a little easier I mean seriously Whisp was awesome and all, but he must have been so bored watching them for like forever and could you be a little more gentle-MGPH!" Jay's talking was cut off by Vulcan wrapping a chain around his mouth.

"Thank you, most don't gag him because it's more a torture for us than them," Cole said happy Jay had shut up. Oceania laughs. "He is just like his mother. She never stopped talking either it was annoying at times, but it was kinda fun to listen to her go on at times. But her husband was such a jerk she could have done much better," Oceania rolls her eyes at the last part. Jay's eyes looked at Oceania and became a bit glassy. "For your information Ed is a wonderful husband to Edna and father to Jay," Cole defends his best friend. The two stopped walking and looked at each other confused. "Who? Did Libber change her name again? She always insisted we called her lightning because she like the idea of code names. She acted like such a child sometimes, but that's what made her lovable. Cliff was such a jerk I told her she could do better, but she didn't listen," Cole, Zane, and Nya looked at Jay who even with the gag on had become increasingly quiet, close to tears even, but Oceania had not noticed and Vulcan did not care. "Anyway it does not matter. Let's go get our little fire starter Ray. I want him to meet our friend," Oceania gushes and Vulcan nods.

They went down a hall and came to a door that was covered in a water shield. Oceania sets it down and opens the door. She screeches though not seeing Kai in the room that looked like it was made for a couple of kids. Vulcan and Oceania quickly went inside the room forgetting about their prisoners. They looked around the room wildly. "Ray where is he?!" Oceania screeches. "I don't know dear," Vulcan than looked at the vent grate that was open. "He crawled through the vents!" Vulcan yelled. "Oh just like when he was a kid," Oceania said. "Wait? Kai crawled around in vents when he was a kid?" Zane asks. "Yes mostly because Nya kept crawling through them and he was the only one small enough to go after her," Vulcan said and the three boys looked at Nya. "It was a fun game!" She defends herself. "Let's go and find him," Vulcan said and looked at the boys. "Stay here," he said than ran off with his wife to find their son leaving them all there.

"You two were hi energy kids weren't you?" Cole asks. "They called us the devil siblings," Kai said popping out from above the door scaring the hell out of everyone. "Kai?!" They all exclaim as he shushed them. "That trick worked on the sitters too," Kai laughs hopping down from his place where he made hand holes above the door frame. He melted the chains on the boys and Zane froze the bubble Nya was trapped in before Cole broke it apart. "Where's Lloyd?" Kai asks. "They only took us and his bracelet. Right now we need to leave," Cole said. Kai and Nya though looked too the direction their parents ran off too. "But our parents," Nya said. "We can't just leave them," Kai said. The three refrain from groaning. Of course the siblings did not want to leave without their parents.