Frosty power couple

Jay was groaning to himself as he did the work. "You wouldn't need to be here Mr. Walker if you had just done the work on time," The teacher scolds while reading a book. "But history is sooooo boring," Jay said than silently added. "Should have brought Kai to do the work for me he loves history or Zane even," He mumbles.

As he worked and was about to finish his project on the French Revolution of this realm they heard a loud screaming then blasts then silence. The teacher got up and looked outside the window. She stepped back for a moment and the door opened revealing people with skin so frost bitten it looked like pure clouded ice same with their eyes. "What is the meaning of this?" The teacher asks as she was grabbed. Two more came in and tried grabbing Jay, but he jumps on the desks and started jumping over them. The 'frost zombies' as he was now calling them followed him step for step and trampled his project. "Oh come on! I just finished that!" Jay yelled in annoyance. Sadly for him more frost zombies came in and being out numbered were able to grab him and be dragged away with the teacher.

"Okay what is happening?" Jay asks too no one in particular. He was dragged to the courtyard and then forced to kneel as he saw around fifteen other citizens trying to break out of the hold of the frost zombies. Jay turns his head and also saw something that made him freeze no pun intended. A girl in a snowy dress that was clearly a akumatized Pixel was turning the people in to frost zombies. In totally Jay fashion he spoke before thinking. "Pixel what are you doing!? Where's Zane?" Jay yelled. The girl looked up at him and walked over so calmly it was terrifying. "I am now your queen and why don't you ask him?" Pixel asks. Jay felt a cold hand on his shoulder and he shivers looking behind him to see a akumatized Zane with samurai armour on and a staff of ice. Ice was left in both their wakes and clearly responsible for what has happened to the people.

"Jay Hawkmoth wants us to contact our friends. I need the crystal for that where is it?" The akumatized ice elemental asks. "Which one? There are a lot of crystals you know. There are pink ones, blue ones, red ones, green ones, small ones, large ones, and some are bigger than me. The process is actually quite interesting," Jay's ramble was cut off by Snow Queen grabbing his neck and frost spreading over it. "You know which crystal. If you don't want to be turned into a ice cube you will tell us now," The ice emperor orders.

Now I really wish I had gotten Kai

Jay thought glumly. Instead Jay did the first thing that came to mind. He gave Snow Queen a small shock enough to make her let go. She did that and Jay kicked her out from under the legs. While Ice Emperor was making sure Pixel was alright Jay took off running so he could find the crystal in his bag left in the classroom so he could get the others. He got to the classroom and grabbed his back pack and sighs seeing the realm crystal. His relief was short lived though when his feet suddenly got frozen to the ground.

"Give us the crystal," Ice Emperor orders. "Zane Pix snap out of it!" Jay said clutching his bag close. "Hawkmoth wants our friends if I get Kai and Cole Hawkmoth's wish will come true," Ice emperor said stalking closer. Jay's eyes widened as he realized what he  meant it was something Sensei Wu talked about when teaching them of their powers. "But Zane that could kill us!" Jay said terrified.  "It is no matter," The ice emperor replies. Just before the emperor grabbed his bag a black cat super hero jumped in from the window saving him. "Not nice to pick on the nerds," Cat Noir jokes. "I am not a nerd!" Jay said offended.

"Get out of the way peasant," Snow Queen said. "Now that's just mean," Ladybug said. "Jay give me the crystal," Ice emperor orders. "Yeah no," Jay said. "What crystal?" Cat Noir asked as he broke off the ice on Jay's feet. "None of your business," Jay spat. Ice emperor started blasting ice with his staff and Jay dodged it while Ladybug and Cat Noir deflected. "JAY GIVE IT!" the ice emperor screams. "No," Jay yelled back and kicked the emperor in the face when he jumped over him to get out of the classroom. "You go get him love I got these two," The snow queen said and Ice emperor nodded leaving to go after Jay.