Explanation

The ninja took their other worldly friends to the airjitzu temple. Once everyone safely landed they got off the dragons and they disappeared. Sensei Wu came out to greet his students, but stopped short seeing the others. His expression became a scolding manner. "Sensei we can explain," Jay said. "Inside now," Wu said in a commanding tone and everyone was compelled to go in the temple. "Everyone sit," Wu said and everyone did as told.

Wu took a deep breath. "Why are they here?" Wu asks. "Hawkmoth found out about who we were and decided to steal the crystal then we all fell in including Hawkmoth," Lloyd said. "It was my fault I was tied in a closet while a evil me tricked them to steal it," Jay said. "It was not your fault. Senti-monsters are powerful. Your lucky it didn't kill you," Adrien said. "And where is the realm crystal now?" Sensei Wu asked. "We don't know," Lloyd said quietly. Sensei Wu was mad. "I cannot believe any of you. Loosing the realm crystal, putting innocent children in danger, and now we have a dangerous threat Ninjago is not prepared to handle," Wu said. The ninja were all quiet. "Uhhh hi so quick question. What the heck is going on?" Alya asks in a calmer manner than you might expect. "You are all in Ninjago the realm created by the first spinjitzu master," Sensei Wu said. "Okay what's spinjitzu? And what was that thing Lloyd did? What's so important about the realm crystal? How did they summon dragons? Can everyone here do that?" Alya's questions were cut off by Marionette pulling her back. "Not the time," she said.

"Yeah can we get some explanation here dude?" Nino asks. "I am curious too," Adrien said. Sensei Wu looked at his students glaring. "Long ago my father created Ninjago with the four weapons spinjitzu and created guardians of the elements. Similar to your miraculous holders only they do not rely on a miraculous for power," Sensei Wu said. He watches the four for some type of reaction, but they were just interested in the story. "My father had me and my older brother. We both possessed the powers me creation and my older brother Garmadon destruction. As time went on Ninjago flourished, but there was war and the previous elemental masters fought those wars against those who threatened the balance. The power of elemental masters is passed down through bloodline. The four main elements are fire, ice, earth, and lightning," Wu said. "Lightning is not a element," Alya said. "It totally is!" Jay yelled getting glared at by Wu making him shrink. "My brother hoped too rule Ninjago to create it in his own image. So I banished him to the underworld," Wu said. "Wait you banished your own brother?" Nino asks not liking the idea of every hurting his brother. "You banished Lloyd's father?" Adrien asks. Lloyd flinches and Kai pulled him into a comforting hug that Lloyd appreciated. "He had been corrupted for the good of Ninjago I had too. I loved my big brother very much and it pained me to do it. Lloyd was only four at the time and it was very hard to break the news to his mother. Few years later I saw the signs of Garmadon's return and I started recruiting the next generation of elemental masters," Wu nodded to the ninja to elaborate.

"I was climbing a mountain when I found Wu sipping his tea a top of it. It was pretty shocking I didn't even know about being a elemental master, but I was and I loved it," Cole said. "Wait your all elemental masters?" Alya asks. "Yep," Nya said proudly. "I'm the master of earth," Cole smashed his fists together creating his arms to glow and the ground to slightly shake. "I was testing my flight invention when I crashed through a build board and Wu was there sipping tea again," Jay laughs at the memory.

"He told me I am the elemental master of lightning and it is totally a element," Jay stuck his tongue out as he created sparks on his fingers. "I was testing my limits by holding my breath under water and I saw Wu drinking tea next to me," Zane said.

"Underwater?" Marionette asks and Zane shrugs. "I am the master of ice," Zane's hand froze in frost. "I was working at my parents old shop. Some skeletons attacked and kidnapped Nya. Wu gave me a chance to save her I took it. I am the master of fire," Kai said lighting his hand on fire. "Does that mean Nya can control fire too?" Adrien asks. "No I'm not a hot head like my brother. I got our mother's element of water," Nya made a spear of water before letting it drop. "And I was a bratty kid. I wanted to be like my father hoping to not be alone," Lloyd cuddled into Kai closer. "I was homeless when the ninja took me in and I trained to be the green ninja master of energy," Lloyd said making a small energy ball. The four teenagers were in awe at everything. "We have defended our home from threats you cannot imagine. We started going to school in your dimension so we could have some sort of a normal life," Cole said. "Can't you just go to school here?" Marionette asks. "We wish. Unlike Ladybug and Cat Noir everyone knows who we are. We can't even go the the supermarket without being hounded by fans. We never meant for you guys to get stuck here," Lloyd said. "Wait we are stuck?" Adrien asks starting to panic. "There's has to be some other way," Marionette said. "Your realm can only be found using the realm crystal. I'll have my scanners looking for it. In the mean time we should try and," Zane was cut off by Wu. "No we look for Hawkmoth. There are many who would be happy to help him," Wu said. "Yes sensei," the ninja all said. "What do we do?" Alya asks. "You will all stay here. Now it's late we will start our search in the morning. Nya the girls will sleep in your room boys can sleep in the guest room," Sensei Wu said. And with that everyone stood up and left. Once away from Sensei Adrien said. "We are sorry for this," Adrien said. "It is fine now if you excuse me my arm was damaged during the struggle and I need to go repair it," Zane said walking off. "Want me to help? I know first aid," Marionette asks kindly. Zane smiles at her. "We never told you did we?" Zane asks. "What else is there?" Alya asks. Zane turned off camo mode revealing his titanium skin and glowing blue eyes. The four are somehow even more shocked. "Are all of you guys robots or just him?" Alya asks. "Just me and Pixal and I prefer the term nindroid," Zane answers before leaving to fix his arm.

Later

Dinner was done in silence. Marionette tried lightening up the mood by saying how delicious the food was, but it did not help. After Adrien and Nino stayed up a little longer like Kai who was staying up to make sure no one (mostly Alya) tried to sneak out and check out the city only to fall off the island. Adrien was looking at a picture of all the ninja minus Lloyd plus a little kid. "Is that Lloyd's brother?" Adrien asks. "No that's Lloyd," Kai answers and the two looked at him like he was joking. "He had a large growth spurt," Kai said simply though there was definitely a story behind it. Nino saw a picture of a old man and Lloyd. "Is this Lloyd's dad?" Nino asked. "Yeah that picture was taken after the final battle," Kai answers. "Final battle?" Adrien asks and Kai grimaces at the memory. "There was a prophecy that the green ninja would be the one to defeat the dark lord. Everyone assumed it meant kill the dark lord who was in a way Lord Garmadon," Kai said. "Wait? Everyone expected Lloyd to fight against his father and kill him?" Adrien asked and Kai nodded. "Yeah it worked out though. The evil left his veins and died while the real good Garmadon lived," Kai said. "Where is he now?" Adrien asks. "He died a couple of years ago," Kai answers. Nino and Adrien did not say anything else and continue looking at the pictures some of fun times others were after battles. One was of a statue of what looked like Zane. "Why does Zane have a statue?" Adrien asks. "Not important let's go to bed I'm tired," Kai said and the two took the hint leaving to get to bed.

The next morning Alya was begging to go down to the city to see what this realm was like. "Absolutely not it is far too dangerous and Hawkmoth might go after you," Wu said. "Well what if one of them came with us?" Alya asked pointing to the ninja. "No," Wu said. Alya looked disappointed and so did the others, but Kai thought of a idea. "What if we asked Skylor?" Kai suggests and Wu looked thoughtful at the idea. "What? No," Lloyd said. "Are you still jealous of her?" Jay asks teasing. "Why? Who's Skylor?" Marionette asks. "Your ticket to the city," Kai said getting out his phone and dialing a number.

Hawkmoth

Hawkmoth was in frustration. He had found a old moth sanctuary for his akumas and now knew who exactly the ninja were and what they were capable of, but he could not sense a single negative emotion in Ninjago! How could a city be this happy? There were not enough negative emotions for Hawkmoth to evilize anyone. Pythor offered himself, but Hawkmoth did not trust the snake enough. "This is infurating how come there is not a single person in this dam," Hawkmoth trailed off as he finally felt a emotion. It was strong definetly shared by two people and felt similar to both his own worry for his son Adrien and that of the ninja so it must be a elemental master as Pythor calls them. "Felt something?" Pythor asks. "Yes and it's strong," Hawkmoth said with a evil grin. Hawkmoth made his akuma and it flew away. "Fly my akuma and evilize these tortured souls," Hawkmoth bellows. "Do you always do that?" Pythor asks dryly. "Do what?" Hawkmoth asks. "Talk to butterfly's?" Pythor asked. "It's umm part of my powers," Hawkmoth said turing to the window. He felt the akuma landed and absorbed into a object and two people were under his control. "Vulcan, Ocean I am Hawkmoth. You have been forced into a life you never wanted so you may give your children one. Bring me my son and you and your children will have all the time you want together," Hawkmoth said. It was quiet before two voices replied.

"Yes Hawkmoth,"

Who has Hawkmoth akumatized? Leave your guesses below. And just saying I made it pretty obvious