Showing off

(This is just a fluff chapter because I felt like it enjoy and sorry for not updating because my account locked me out and I honestly forgot)

Everyone walked into school that morning and everyone knew it was not gonna be a regular day at school. Mostly because of the state of five students. Nya and Jay were hand cuffed together, Zane had on pink clothing from his usual light blue or white, and Cole's teeth were green. Oh and Kai yeah his hands were green too and some correctly guessed his arms all the way up to his elbows. How did this happen you ask? Well it was Paris's April fools day and Lloyd was taking full advance of the holiday that not even his beloved boyfriend was safe.

"Lloyd! Give us the key," Nya orders the little green gremlin who smiles and hid behind Kai. "Guessing he's a huge April fools day person?" Adrien asks. "Yep this is gonna be worse than Nya's Halloween prank," Kai said and the class looks at each other skeptic. How could anyone out do that?

During science the teacher was explaining something. "And if you mix blue and red you'll get a purple mixture that will slights foam, but not too much," The teacher explains as she mixed a blue labeled beaker and a red labeled breaker. Once she poured it the substance didn't foam a little it foamed a lot. As in it exploded into harmless foam over most of the class. The teacher was covered in it from head to toe in foam. Some students laughed and Lloyd smiles since the foam was green.

Lloyd somehow replaced every book in the school with fake books that blew out either fake snakes, spiders, rats, or blasted loud music. People got to lunch and some bit into their sweets only for their teeth to turn a wide array of colors. The teachers all even got woompy cushions on their seats and got red in the face when it happened. Lloyd even made the school bell sound like burping. (he had help with that one)

"The dudes a tiny pranking ninja," Nino commented in between classes. "I am not tiny!" Lloyd yelled popping out from seemingly nowhere making them all jump. "Lloyd what were you doing?" Marionette asks. "Go on your phones and you'll see," He said with a mischievous smirk walking away. The four went on their phones and Adrien found out Lloyd had sent Natalie a very realistic picture of him with a tattoo on his neck, Alya found out Lloyd had changed her wall paper to a very annoying video of a goat screeching, Marionette had all her saved recipes in Japanese, and Nino's playlists was now in German. "He's good," Alya said and the four nodded.

But his ultimate favorite prank was on the blond brat Chloe. Chloe was trying to ask Kai out (again) and Lloyd unleashed his ultimate mean prank. "Chloe as much as I'm flattered I'm already dating someone else," Kai said. The only time he was polite with anything was saying no to a date though however he said it Chloe would just not take no for a answer. "But what does he have that I don't? I'm pretty, I'm blond, I'm rich, I'm popular, and I am the amazing superhero queen bee," Chloe said. While this was happening Lloyd had set up a classic bucket break that would make Chloe's hair green. As he waited for Chloe to come out of the classroom and be poured with green dye someone else opened the door. It was Lila who started crying about it and how she was more green than a troll from the Shrek movie. Most students and teachers went to help her because she said the bucket had hit her head and that she had a head injury last night already. Lloyd honestly didn't feel bad for her he was just annoyed he hadn't gotten Chloe. Finally at the end of the day as people waited for the bell to ring that school was over so they could run from Lloyd's pranks. But the little ninja still had two pranks up his sleeves.

"So Kai what about that date?" Chloe asks. "I got homework," Kai said. "I can help," Chloe said not taking the hint. As they talked Lloyd petted a little pet that belonged to his mother. He let it loose under their desk. Chloe felt it slither past her feet an she looked under her table and scoffs. "Really Lloyd? Fake mechanical snakes are so cliche," Chloe scoffs. Kai reached under and picked up the snake. "Hey Lloyd isn't this your mum's snake diamond?" Kai asks and Lloyd nodded as they very snake slithered across Chloe's arm. When everyone realized it was a real snake two things happened. Half the class screamed in terror while the other half took pictures of Chloe having a panic attack.

"Get it off," she whispers. Kai took it off her and the teacher tried to take it, but it hissed at her. "Don't worry it doesn't have any venom....I think," Lloyd shrugs. "Mr. Garmadon get that snake out my classroom this instant!" The teacher yelled at him. Lloyd shrugs and took the snake, but first let some of the class pet it. Finally it was the last school bell rung, but instead of the burping or usual bell it was the fire alarm and water sprayed down from the sprinklers. It was covered water though and before long the student body and faculty were drenched in rainbows. "MR. GARMADON!" Principle Damocles yelled at Lloyd who hid behind Kai for protection. "I didn't do this one! It is way too similar to Nya's halloween prank for my taste," Lloyd said clearly serious since he took his pranks as a form of art. Damocles turned to Nya as the paint dripped down his beard since Lloyd was right. "What? I've been cuffed to Jay all day," Nya said holding up her cuffs. "Well whoever did this is gonna be expelled," the principle yelled. "And no one is leaving till we find whoever did this!" He added and everyone groans looking at Lloyd. "What? I swear I did not do this prank," Lloyd defends himself.

Half a hour later Misako showed up after having a nice day to relax and go to the Paris's museum. Wu told her to pick them up for him. "Principle Damocles I am here to pick up my son and his friends," Misako said by all the other impatient parents waiting to pick up their multi-coloured children. "I'm sorry Ms," Damocles was cut off. "Call me Misako," She said. "Misako, but as you can see by the students drenched in a rainbow that we are conducting a investigation. It may be April fools day, but this is too far your son brought a snake into the school grounds," Principle Damocles. Misako looked at Lloyd and crosses her arms walking over to him. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. Give me Diamond," Lloyd quickly handed the snake over and it slithered around her neck resting there. She then turned back to the facualty. "I am dreadfully sorry for," Misako began. "It is quite alright Misako your son won't actually be expelled," Damocles began. "Oh no not that. I did this," Misako said quite proudly and everyone heard and was shocked. "Pardon?" Damocles asks. "Yes Lloyd has been having all the fun with his pranks. I decided to do my own. I'm sorry for the mistunderstanding," Misako said. "Come on Wu wants us back soon," Misako said than left with the others following each equally shocked. Lloyd felt strangely proud of his mother though.

Once out of sight Alya said. "Am I the only one who's terrified of that women yet respect her?" She asks and most hands went up.

(Sorry this was something I thought of and decided to write it for fluff hoped you enjoyed)