Museum

Skylar was sadly busy that day, but they still met up with her. Kai officially introduced them to her and Skylar was super nice. Alya bombarded her with so many questions Skylar was kinda overwhelmed. Lloyd was holding Kai's hand and sending a silent glare at Skylar saying.

He's mine

Kai did not mind. He found it cute when Lloyd got possessive like this. "And what element are you?" Alya asks finally and Skylar answers. "I am the element of amber I can absorb the power from others. I have Cole's power, Kai's power, Jay's power, Zane's power, forms powers, shades powers, smokes powers, I could go on," Skylar brags. "So you absorb the power from other elemental masters?" Alya asks. "Not just elemental masters anyone with a power I can duplicate," Skylar said. "Well it is interesting to meet you," Adrien said holding out his hand and Skylar shook it before she pulled back with a shock and stumbles back. "Are you okay Skylar?" Kai asks concerned. Skylar touched her head and looked at Adrien. "I just absorbed something," She said. Adrien looked at his hand confused before realizing Skylar touched his miraculous ring. "What power?" Lloyd asks. "Not sure maybe I've just been working too hard," Skylar said. "Okay we'll leave you too rest thanks for letting us stop by anyway," Marionette said kindly and Skylar waves as they left. "That was weird," Kai said. "Yeah anyway do you have a museum around here? We can spend the day there," Adrien said trying to get them to forget what just happened. Kai and Lloyd nodded. "Yeah doctor Sander's does owe us a favour," Kai agrees. "Great let's go, but I'm just gonna go too the bathroom first," Adrien walked into a coffee shop and into the bathroom. Once the door was locked he opened his jacket and Plagg flew out.

"That felt wierd," Plag said. "So did Skylar absorb your power?" Adrien asks. "Yes she can cataclysm without me, but it will only happen once. Anyway it made me hungry do they have any canibar?" Plag asks. "We have bigger problems Plag Blue Bird is still in Paris and we are here. How am I going to explain to Ladybug where I was?" Adrien asks. "Relax okay Master Fu can still lend some miraculous to the others. For now let's just enjoy this vacation," Plag said putting his hands behind his head and leaning back. "Guess you are right Ladybig is still there to capture the feathers," Adrien agrees. Plag seemed to pause and his eyes widen clearly he just realized something he had not thought of. "Plag is something wrong?" Adrien asks. "Uhh yeah I'm hungry," Plag answers and Adrien rolled his eyes. Plag hid in Adrien's jacket and met up with the others. "Okay the musuems just down the street. It's mostly history and Doctor Sander's can tell you anything you need," Lloyd said and they walked too the museum.

They walked up too the front desk and rung the bell. A old man with a kind smile, wrinlkes, and a long mustache with greying hair appears. "Awww ninja what can I do for the two of you?" Doctor Sander's said in a pitched voice with way too much joy. "We just wanted to get ticket's for our friends," Kai answers. Doctor Sander's gave a chirp of yes and handed the tickets and Lloyd gave each of them ten coins in case they got hungry and want a snack. "We'll be back in three hours," Kai said than summoned his dragon. "Call if something happens," Lloyd adds then summoned his own and the two took off. "I don't think we'll ever get used too that," Marionette said. "Come on let's go," Alya said dragging them all in.

They entered and looked at a map of the muesuem. "What's that?" Adrien asks pointing too the hall of villains. "Worth checking out,"Alya ran off super excited by everything. The others followed her and arrived at a area that had statues of many scary looking people. Nino read the words under a statue of a evil looking robot.

"General Cryptor was created during the digital era a year after the golden ninja defeated the overlord. He served Pythor and the overlord and captured the Green Ninja in a effort to use his golden power too free the over lord from the digital world before being foiled by the ninja's efforts. He worked with Pythor too bring the overlord back by going too a astroid and retrieving the golden weapons metal. It is the first recorded space adventure and was once again thwarted by the ninja when they tracked the fire ninja who had been captured too the launching area. Once the golden master was defeated he was the only nindroid to remain intact and sent to cryptarium prison with Pythor. It is noted he was designed after the ice ninja who died after the battle of the golden master," Nino read out loud and reread the part where Zane died. Alya took a picture. "Wait Zane died?" Alya asks. "That's what it says here," Nino asks. "Must be a typo," Marionette said. "No it is not," Doctor sanders said appearing behind them and scaring them all. "What?" They all asked. "The white Ninja Zane died saving Ninjago becuase of the power of the golden armour was only able to be held by three people. Anyone else who processed it all at once went poof," Doctor Sander's said. "Poof?" Marionette asks. Doctor Sander's walked over to a mannequin of a four armed skeleton holding katanas in all four. "General Samukai of the skulkin held all four at once and now he's dead," Doctor Sander's said with a odd level of cheer. Doctor Sander's gave them all a tour of the hall of villains showing off each villain in the order of which they came. Morro clicked for Adrien and Nino being the story told at the sleep over.