Fun and Games

Alya was in her room listening to music as she worked on her blog because she got to come home from school early with everything that had happened she hoped Zane was okay. She heard a tapping on her window and took off her headphones to see Ladybug at her window. She got up and smiled wide.

"Ladybug! What brings you here?" Alya asks. "I was wondering if the fox would like to come out and play," Ladybug said holding the box that contained the fox miraculous. Alya smiles wide and took it.

With Cat Noir

"Do we have too? I really don't want her helping rescue my brother," The new miraculous holder of the dolphin said. Nya now dubbed Aqua had a whale clip in her hair that had five waves at the end. Her hair had pale blue tips at the end of her pony tail, a domino mask that was a light grey with white edges of her head, a grey body suit that had white with a blue tint up her legs and the front of her body a little like Rena Rogue, a curved Z shaped blade that had a rope attached to it for grappling uses, and fins between her fingers with white covering of her under arms. When discussing how to keep Shocker still long enough to grab his miraculous when he can just zap away Ladybug decided they needed Queen Bee slash Chloe. And Aqua was not happy with that.

"Hey she's cool sometimes," Cat Noir said as they went to her roof top. They arrived too see Chloe waiting there like always. "Finally and who are you?" Chloe asks looking at Aqua. "Names Aqua now transform so we can get this over with," Aqua said tapping her foot impatiently. Cat Noir handed her the bee miraculous and Chloe put it in her hair. Pollen came out with a pleasing smile. "Hello my Queen," Pollen said cheery. "Pollen Buzz on!" Chloe said and she transforms. Just as she did Rena Rogue and Ladybug showed up. "Woah who are you?" Rena rogue asks a lot nicer than Chloe did. "Names Aqua," Aqua said proudly. "So what's the mission Ladybug who do we need to sting?" Queen Bee asks.

"The villain Shocker is hiding in a arcade waiting for me and Cat Noir to hand over our miraculous," Ladybug said. "So your gonna trick him by me having a mirage for Queen Bee to look like you, so she can sting him?" Rena rogue asks and Ladybug shook her head. "No there's more at stake here than just the miraculous," Ladybug said. "And what's more important than the miraculous?" Queen Bee asks. "Shocker has captured four innocent civilians and we cannot afford to let him just zap away with them or we risk them being in even more danger," Cat Noir explains. "Oh no that's terrible who are the civilians?" Rena Rogue asks concerned. "Cole Brookestone, Lloyd Garmadon, Kai Smith, and Zane Julien," Ladybug lists off. "Zane's alive? The news said he was dead," Rena rogue said in relief. "They just didn't have the full story," Aqua said. "They have Kai? This is great!" Queen Bee said and everyone looked at her. "Once I help rescue him he'll surely go on a date with me," Queen Bee gushes and everyone groans. "He has a boyfriend," Aqua said. "They can break up," Queen Bee said. "Here just listen to the plan," Ladybug said and everyone leaned in.

With the boys

"Bored," Shocker groans from his place waiting a top the cage with the four boys in it. It was made from pure electricity so it was safer not to touch it, Kai learnt that the hard way. "What does Hawkmoth even want with us?" Cole asks his akumatized friend. "Power power blah blah completing plans," Shocker said in a total Jay fashion. "You know he really doesn't stop talking in my head and is always saying miraculous and rings and blah blah blah," The guys kinda drowned him out. "Even akumatized he never stops talking," Cole said off handed. "Jay!" A voice calls out.

Everyone looks and saw Nya walking into the arcade. "Nya! What are you doing run," Kai urges his sister. Shocker zapped over to her with a happy expression. "Nya! Ready to meet Hawkmoth?" Shocker asks her. "Well almost I got something to say first," she said. "And what's that?" Shocker asks. "A bee sting hurts," she said than the illusion fell to reveal queen bee with stinger ready. Shocker quickly zapped away before he could be stung and Chloe missed. "Dang it!" She said.