Siren's song

(Sorry for not updating in like forever just kinda lost inspiration)

The students of Paris were having a talent show and Wu had given the ninja permission to enter if they wanted. Zane, Nya, Jay, and Kai are the ones going to enter. Zane is gonna use his Falcon to do tricks for the audience, Jay and Nya were doing a singing duet together, and Kai was doing a surprise performance that only Wu and the principle knew what it was since he needed their permission for it and they surprisingly gave it to him Wu was even going to attend the show. Adrien was going to be in the show too doing a piano performance and Kitty section was going to do a song as well with Marionette having a share in the prize if they won since she designed the entire theme and costumes for the band. At first no one really signed up for it, but then it was announced that the winner would get a A+ plus in any arts program they wished. Well then almost the entire school signed up.

It was said though that Gabriel Agreste was going to judge the contest himself so there was major pressure for some people. The ninja were practicing at the bounty after they had finished patrols and training. Well except Kai he was on a date with Lloyd to a movie cinema in Paris. It was just a lot easier to go on dates in Paris and avoid the paparazzi in Ninjago. When the two got back Lloyd was picking pigeon feathers out of his hair while Kai was still giggling every time he looked at Lloyd. The others took one look at their fearless leader and broke down laughing so hard their sides hurt. "What happened to the movie?" Zane asks. "When we came out a akumatized villain showed up with a bunch of pigeons and they swarmed the streets. I put my hood on Lloyd got covered in pigeon feathers," Kai explains with a laugh. "Yeah it's like the third time that guy got turned into a pigeon man pick a different target dude," Lloyd said as he took another feather out of his hair.

"You look so cute as a bird," Kai comments making Lloyd blush.

(That was fluff for the word count now onto the story)

Alya was giving the group a suspicious look. "Hey Alya why are you watching them?" Marionette asks her friend. "Strange things happen when they are around and I'm gonna figure out what," Alya said. Marionette rolls her eyes used to this type of behaviour from her friend. "Okay then enjoy that," Marionette said.

It was study hall and everyone who was in the talent show was practicing except Kai he was playing with Lloyd's hair while they watched Zane practice with his falcon. "I cannot believe they allow him to bring a flying rat in this school," Chloe said a matter of fact. "He is not a flying rat though it is a falcon can you not properly see?" Zane asks in his all so oblivious nature. "Is that a insult?" Chloe asks. "Is what? I was just stating your inability to properly identify the basic species of bird that belongs to the raptor class of bird," Zane said confused on why she was upset and Chloe fumes stomping her foot. "You will pay for this since my daddy is one of the judges," Chloe gloats. "We know Chloe you've only said it like ten times," Marionette calls over from her spot drawing designs. Chloe stuck her tongue out at Marionette who did the same thing back. Chloe looked over at Adrien who was practicing the piano on his tablet. "You know if you like I could put in a good word for you Adrien," She said with a flirty smile. Adrien looks up and politely smiles. "No thanks Chloe I would rather win fair and square," Adrien said and Chloe frowns then turned her attention to Kai. "I could put in a good word for you too if you want Kai," Chloe flirted.

Lloyd gave Chloe a death stare while Kai just smiled a Cheshire grin. "Trust me Chloe I won't need any help," Kai said. "You sure you don't want some reassurance? You know in exchange for some bonding time," Chloe said. "Dude he is mine shoo," Lloyd waved her off. "Don't shoo me blonde brat," Chloe hisses. "Are you talking to yourself?" Nya asks off handily. Chloe glared at her. "You definitely won't win if you don't apologize," Chloe said. "Nah you deserve it because you are a blond brat," Nya said. "At least I know how to sing," Chloe said. "Yeah if you count having your ear drums start bleeding," Nya retorts and Jay held back a snicker Lloyd straight up laughed. Chloe was red like a tomato. "You better watch your back or you won't be singing at all," she threatens than sashayed away with Sabrina hot on her heels. "Nice one Nya, but be careful it's hard to tell when she follows through on her threats," Marionette warns. "What can a posh daddy's girl do to me?" Nya asks. "Yeah plus let's get back to practicing," Jay said.

They returned to practicing while Lila had heard the entire conversation and had a evil plan in mind.

Little bit later

"Hey everyone! I got pink lemonade for everyone," Lila said with a platter of paper cups filled with pink drinks. It was a warm day and everyone came over to grab a drink except Marionette who made a vow never to take something from Lila. "Thanks a lot Lila your so nice," Rose thanked. "Oh don't thank me Chloe got it and even labeled them herself so no one got confused," Lila said with a cheery smile. Everyone grabbed the cup with their name on it and drank.

Once those were done with Nya and Jay got back to practicing their song. Jay played the piano while Nya sang. As she was about to start singing she did warm up exercises when suddenly her voice became a whisper. "Hey Nya are you okay?" Jay asks concerned. "My voice," she said barely above a whisper pointing at her throat. "Hey Zane something's wrong with Nya's voice," Jay said gaining the attention of Kai, Marionette, and Alya. Zane went over and looked at had her open her mouth while he looked at it. "Her throat is reacting to some foreign substance that has caused her vocal cords to become raw. Just rest your voice for a day or two and it will be better," Zane said. "You got all that by looking at her mouth?" Alya asks suspiciously. "My father was a very skilled doctor he taught me a lot," Zane answers simply. Nya looked very pissed and Cole suspiciously took Nya's drink and sniffed it. "This smells like Chloe's perfume," He observes. Kai immediately took the drink and sniffed it before coughing and becoming a little watery eyes. "Yeah there's definitely some perfume in that not much, but geezes this could have killed her," Kai said looking at Nya who was even more pissed.

"Chloe poisoned me?!" She exclaims in a strained whisper. "And the talent shows tonight we'll have to forfeit," Jay said disappointment clear across his face. Lila chose that time to show up. "You know I know that song very well I could always substitute for Nya if she is not feeling well. You don't want to miss out on that good grade right?" Lila suggests with a innocent smile. Jay looked hesitant, but Lila was basically asking and he did not really have a reason to say no and he had a bad record of saying no to things if he did not have a good reason to say it. "Sure I guess?" He responds unsure as Lila smiles. Nya looked at the micro phone in her hands and was so sad. She was looking forward to the talent show it was something she had never gotten to do because she was always too busy helping provide a living with Kai to do anything extra besides normal school work. And now her love was replacing her with someone else easy as that. She ran to the closest empty classroom and locked herself in their.

"Chloe is gonna get a beat down" she said in just above a whisper.

Hawk-moth's lair

The window opens in the dark room as Hawk-moth smiled at the negative energy he was feeling from the girl. "Such high hopes, such excitement to sing her heart with her hearts love only for it too be snatched from her by a brat," Hawk-moth said as a white akuma flew in to his hand. He put his other hand over it as black energy surrounds it before he took it off to reveal a black akuma instead of white.

"Fly away my Akuma am evilize this broken song," Hawk-moth said as the Akuma flew away to it's new target.

Back at the school

Nya was clutching the micro phone looking at the ceiling in anger when the akuma flew in the room. It flew in to the micro phone making it tar black with a dark glowing purple aura. Her face became red a little and she opens her eyes with a angry expression.

"Siren I am Hawk-moth. Your voice is gone your love has replaced you. Everyone thinks your song is over, but they will hear your song loud. I will give you the power to have everyone following your voice, to hear your song all I ask in return is Ladybug's earrings and Cat Noir's ring," Hawk-moth said in her head. She smiles and in a whisper. "They will all hear my vengeance," She said as she was covered in black evil. When it disappeared Nya was no more instead Siren was born.

Hey real sorry for the amount of time it took to write this chapter I had writers block for this one and I know there is a different akumatized villain called siren, but I could not come up with something different that involves water I will try not to leave this again but no promises