Akumatized villain

Dude! Shouldn't you still be in hospital?" Nino asked Kai as he entered the school with his friends. "Nah I'm a fighter. How are the twins?" Kai asked. "They're Alive thanks to you if that's what you mean." Nino said. "Come on lets get to class." Lloyd said as the bell rang. They all rush off to the first class of the day which was English something they all had together. They each enter in and take their seats Chloe wasn't in class today but no one gave it any thought. After five minutes Marionette comes rushing in through the door falling over in the process before quietly taking her seat. She was a little pink and out of breath but nobody cared as they waited for Ms. B to start the class. "Glad to see your okay." Adrien said to Kai. "It was just a bump nothing to worry about." Kai said dryly as he started getting bored.

"I'm going to the bathroom tell her when she gets here." Cole said getting up and leaving the room. As Cole goes around the school he gets lost and somehow winds up in the library. He browsed the book shelfs that was up to at least twenty feet tall. How anyone got books from the top was beyond his understanding or logic. Suddenly without the slightest warning the shelf starts rocking and books start falling off it. Before Cole had time to shout the shelf falls over but he uses his super strength and catches it before it could crush him. He puts it back in its proper place and makes sure nobody saw him before heading out. Once he finally finds the bathroom and leaves heading back to class he slides into his chair and doesn't tell the guys what happened. He decides against it they're all still a little jumpy about being in a new realm and they didn't need unneeded worry.

Next class was home ec that Cole and Lloyd had together as they were preparing to bake a chocolate cake that Cole insisted on making they realize they forgot something important. "Ugh I can believe we forgot the milk." Cole grumbles. "I'll go get more." Lloyd said. "But we're all out." Cole said. "The cafeteria has a fridge I'll go get it." Lloyd said as he rushed off and out the door. Once he gets to the cafeteria he goes into the giant meat freezer. It was large that had enough food to feed the school for a week and that included the milk. Lloyd walks in to grab it when without warning the door behind him closes and he hears the familiar sound of a lock. He quickly goes back and starts banging on the door yelling to be let out.Nobody came though and it was only the beginning of the second period no one would open the door for at least three hours. And no one would think to look for him in the fridge nor would he last three hours in below zero degree with just a green hoodie. He summons a ball of energy and blasts the door handle and he opens the freezer door shivering like crazy. He looks around but doesn't see anyone even though he was sure someone had locked him in there.

Jay and Zane where in pe swimming unit at the local pool that the school was using for the unit. Most of the class was kids they didn't really know (so basically those background characters that always pop up). And the coach was timing to see how long they could hold their breath. Once it was Zane's turn he dives in with ease as he takes his sweet time down at the bottom while the class is waiting Jay knew he had at least fifteen minutes before he came back up. It wasn't just a nindroid thing that someone could hold their breath so long so everyone agreed it was fine. Jay leaves the class and heads to the locker room after already having done his turn and class would be over soon anyway. As he starts drying himself off he hears what sounds like metal being ripped apart not a pleasant sound. He turns a corner into the shower part of the locker room and looks inside one of them. He finds that the wiring in the lights had been ripped out but didn't see anyone close by that had done it. It looked like they had been turned off so Jay takes a closer look at it getting a very chilled spooky feeling in the pit of his stomach. Then the shower turns on and gets the water all over him and the wires turn back on sparking with electricity. He slips and steps on the wires as the electricity goes through his veins. It would've killed a normal person but he's the master of lightning he only feels a tickle and he lets out a small giggle as he got up without a scratch. He hears a frustrated huff come from behind him but when he turns he doesn't see anyone.