Sargent

Master Wu was once again teaching the class with simple poses and he hit anyone who talked. In the classes opinion he hit the kids who were already his pupils hardest.

"Okay everyone take a quick break!" Wu yelled and all the kids collapsed on each other exhausted and they were not even half way in. Master Wu left them for a while while they all had a moment to catch their breath.

Jay left to head to the bathroom and on his way back he bumped into a old man with a red Hawaiian shirt. "Sorry sir," Jay apologizes. "It is alright young man do you know where Wu is?" The man asks. "You know master Wu?" Jay said amazed. "Yes from the blue you must be Jay I know all about you and your friends. I am Fu," the old man greets. "Cool how do you know Wu?" Jay asks. "That's a story for another time," Fu said with the same mischievous smirk as Wu. Jay just smiles as he headed back to class.

Later

In the principles office a teacher and the principal were yelling.

"You cannot fire me for some old cook! I had a sprained ankle I had to take leave!" The teacher who will be called coach argues. "I'm sorry, but his methods are proving more reliable," Principal Damocles said. "This is ridiculous!" Coach yelled. "You will be expected to have your stuff gone," Damocles said. "You will hear from me!" Coach said.

He walked off angry. "I am not letting myself be replaced by some old geezer. Those students should be taught by me whether they like it or not. I will teach them like my father taught me military style," coach said as he clutches his coaches whistle.

Hawkmoth

"Someone who wishes to teach the young to be strong yet being replaced by another," Hawkmoth said. He had a white butterfly land in his palm before it was evilized. "Fly away my akuma and teach him a thing or two!" Hawkmoth yelled.

Back with Coach

The coach was staring angerly at the P.E class as they arrived back from their lesson. "That should still be my job," he hisses to himself in a whisper. He did not notice the black butterfly that flew into his whistle turning it black.

"Sargent I am Hawkmoth you want to teach the young the harsh way. I will give you that power just get me ladybug and cat noirs Miraculous.....plus six specific students," Hawkmoth said changing up his targets a little. Coach smiles and said. "Yes Hawkmoth," he blew his whistle as he was covered in black.

Students

"Ms B is sick today so we got a free period," Alya said. "Awesome I'll be in the library," Lloyd said. "And I'm coming with," Kai said. "Why? You hate the library," Jay said. "I like Lloyd though," Kai responds and follows Lloyd to the library.

When they left the crowd heard a loud whistle and had to cover their ears. "What was that?" Adrien asks. "Look!" Zane pointed up at the roof. On the roof of the school looking down on most of the student body was a guy who had clearly been akumatized. He was dressed like a military Sargent except he had cleats instead of combat boots and a whistle hung around his neck.

"Awwww and I thought we could relax," Cole complains. "Hello you brainless kids. It's time for some coaching by Sargent," Sargent bellows down. "And what if we don't want to be taught?" Nya yelled being shushed by Jay. Sargent smiles down at her. "Then I'll force you," he blew his whistle and iron strong jumping rope appeared a shot down. The first one wrapped around Nya and Jay pinning them to each other. "Run!" Marionette screams when more appear. The students screamed running as they got wrapped in the iron tight rope then pulled to the middle of the courtyard.

Zane and Cole ran to the locker room for cover when a chain wrapped around his leg. "No ditching you two," Sargent said wagging his finger. "Cole go!" Zane pushes Cole in to the boys locker room before being wrapped in more rope and being dragged away. Sargent went in to the locker room not seeing Cole anywhere except for a open window. "Oh well I will catch him eventually," Sargent said leaving. A second later Cole fell out of a locker that he barely managed to squeeze in to as to not be captured. "This is bad," he said.