Cunning little fox

This wasn't the first time Lila had tried to get a peak at what surfaced beneath Adrien Agreste's sleeve. She gritted her teeth and clenched her hands into tight fists, her nails digging into her skin. There was a fiery glint in her eyes, her heart telling her to press on and retrieve what was stolen from her. Stupid Marinette. Always getting in the way of my plans, the sly girl thought.

Only a few weeks ago, Adrien recieved his tattoo. Since then, Lila couldn't help but notice the boy's sudden loss of joy in his smile, in his eyes, the way he walks. It was as if the enthusiasm he once had was drained from his body in just a single moment, just in one day. It must be the tattoo, Lila thought. Perhaps he doesn't like the look of it. Or maybe he's depressed he can't find the matching pair. If I can just show him I'm his fated pair- his soulmate, I can make him cheerful once more, a grin widened across her face.

The girl looked down upon her pale, blank wrist. Only a few months until her 16th birthday and yet she could wait no longer. Her own tattoo would surface soon. She needed to see what was on Adrien's arm before then. She knew she belonged with him, that they were made for each other- she just had to see his tattoo. She had too. It was all part of her plan. Once she turned 16, she would have the same tattoo as Adrien, she was sure of it. She thought they were destined to be soulmates. But she couldn't wait that long, she wanted him to be hers now.

Once Adrien got his tattoo, the girl had been sneaking around, as cunning as a fox, trying to catch glimpses of it beneath his long-sleeved hoodies yet couldn't manage to see the whole thing. The girl took out her phone and went into her camera roll. There were times his sleeve would lift whilst he picked up his bag. Hoping he would take off his jumper for PE, she had clung nearby to observe his wrist. Not only did he never take his jumper off now, he hardly participated at all. She even went to the boys change room in hope to see his bare arm. But to no avail, she still hadn't seen enough to get a clear image. All she had seen is a curvaceous, black shape. How bland, she thought as she flicked through the unsuccessful, blurry images of Adrien's covered wrist. It must be a monochromatic type, she considered.

She sat alone in the abandoned classroom, the rays of light beaming through the classroom. Lila placed her phone in her pocket and trailed after Adrien. Hm, Where did she say they were going again? She closed her eyes and held her hand against her chin. Lila remembered the annoying little baker girl clasping Adrien's arm and pulling him away from her. The library, she thought. That's right, they were going to work on an assignment. Suddenly, she scowled at the thought of Marinette in her place, sitting beside Adrien working on the chemistry assignment. That should've been me, she growled under her breath.

Lila stormed the halls, greeting other class mates and peers, a smile on her face. The moment she turned the corner, her smile fell and her eyes brows furrowed. If I'm going to see Adrien's tattoo, only I will be seeing it, she thought picking up the pace, almost stomping her way to the library. Surely Marinette hasn't seen it. No one has. I will be the first- I must be. She began climbing the stairs, the library growing nearer. I'll just keep trying to get a look at his tattoo, he won't notice.

She practically kicked the library door down, all eyes darting her her direction. Her eyes widened. She rubbed the back of her hair and made a nervous laugh.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I had a small leg spasm- my bad. Please, carry on. I'm okay now," She said with an apologetic look on her face. The room slowly continued to return to its normal state. Lila walked in with her head held high, her footsteps being the loudest thing in the room outweighing the taps of keyboards or book pages being turned. She paused for a moment listening for her targets voice. There wasn't an overall lot of conversation taking place, just a few murmurs between busy students.