~ part 1 ~

I was born in March, 20 in Italy. My father is pure Italian, my mother is pure Greece 🇬🇷. My father is the head of the Italian Mafia. We are the first strongest family. Than comes in the Polibio's. Than comes in the Rosario's.I'm the next female leader, my brothers didn't want to take the "throne" the Polibio's son is taking the "throne" and lastly the Rosario's son is taking his mother spot.

I knew we we were in the mafia, it runs since 1800's so I knew by the time I was in 7th grade. I go to public schools, and drive a BMW. I try to look normal as possible but sometimes it's hard when your always on alert, since the FBI can't find my dad. I'm a senior.

My life was great, I didn't really have a lot of friends but I did have a boy bestie his name is Kairi, and my 3 siblings. I little background information, I'm the second oldest, first it's my twin brother Jabez, than me, and Alex and Devyn. Jabez didn't want the next position as boss, no one did. I did, idk why but I took it and my father was honestly was disgusting in them but he was happy it was me. I'm more... hard but I have a soft side.

I was with with Kairi, and he gets a call from someone name M.P honestly I don't think much of it I haven't met him, me and kairi been friends since middle school. I haven't told him, but I have a clue he's part of our rival gang I get the feeling. We had school tomorrow ugh 😩. Tomorrow I have a blind date with this dude name Alejandro Rozario. I'm nervous but I heard he goes to our school, I just haven't met him.

Damm, it's 4:00 am, me and Kai are awake as shit! I shower and I forgot my clothes so I text him to give me clothes, he opens the door and leaves them on the sink. I change I call Lola, she our housekeeper and our maid. I told her to order me and Kai our usual order.

~~6:00~~

Me and Kai make our way to my driver who drives me when I don't want to it's a Limousine:

All my 3 siblings get on and me with Kai. Honestly my brother Jabez is so over protective, he thinks we are dating, I never dated Kai. Devyn is the quiet one out of everyone. We arrived to school, every one always looks at school Bc we arrive like that.

I always see a tall, black hair boy outside school waiting for Kai. He always looking and me, looking up and down and my Jabez sees it and goes infront of me😒. Whatever, we are in 1st period and I see the tall boy copying my work.

Y/n- ay, dude what's wrong wi-
?- y/n chill, your twin will beat my ass.
Y/n- huh? What's your name?
?- it's Mattia Polibio.
Y/n- oh hi Mattia, your Kai's friend the M.P huh?
M- yup, what's your name?
Y/n: it's y/n de-
Y/n: it's y/n.
M- aren't you not gonna tell me your last name?
Y/n: I prefer not too....
M- come on baby...
y/n: your bold.
J- dude, Mattia leave her alone.
Y/n- u know him? Jabez?!
J- yes dude, don't yell at me we are in class🥺.
Y/n- I SWAER your such a baby.
M: Jabez what's your last name homie? I known you for 12 year and iont even know ur last name.
J- it's de R-
Y/n- *clears throat*
J- I don't have one
M- mhmm. Well I'll see you at lunch.
J: your not, we leave.
M: wdym?
Y/n: we must leave at lunch...
A: Y/n! And Jabez, we need to find Devyn!

Teacher- keep your voice down Mr.

Y/n: wdym?
A- she not at school we must alert father.
J- we are taking to my friend...
A : idc, stop acting innocent.
Y/n: Alex dont he doesn't know.
J: know what?!
M: I should go....
Y/n: yes.
A: that boy is our rival family.
J: dude wtf?
M: I'm what?
A: my s-
Y/n: I'm y/n De Rossi.
M: oh.... I swear-
Y/n: bye, pretty boy.

~~ Home ~~

A: what are we going to tell dad?
Y/n: I'll handle it, I'm going to be the next boss.
J: ok whatever

Y/n- daddy, can we talk?
Dad- yeah. Sure princess
Y/n- I have reason to believe one of the rival family, have taken Devyn.
Dad: mhm, u will be getting her alone. With guns.
Y/n- dad?! Why—
Dad- you must show me your ready.
Y/n- fine. Where is she?
Dad- she's at the Polibio's Mansion.
Y/n- The Who now?.... I said in a shocking tone
Dad- why did you answer like that?
Y/n- nothing. I-I will get her send my the address....
Dad- the driver will go along.

~~ 15 min later ~~

J- what happened?
Y/n- I'll get her, no one comes but me.
J: wtf?
A- it's not safe!
Y/n- shut up.

I grab my pistol, I grab 3 and put in on my jeans. I grabbed a grenade, and click it on my pants, got 10 of those and my driver took me there. I get off and knock the door out, when I see Mattia, I take off my ski mask, and as I walking I look at him, he looks at me and bites his bottom lip. I put my ski mask on and went to their basement and saw my little sister, when the guards saw me, the shot my leg, I shot the shoulder and than told my sister to run, she ran.

They were shoting, and the shot me on my stomach... I tried to run to the car and screamed" Mattia get out of there" I threw the grenade, I threw 4 of them. My driver left fast, I was holding my stomach while my sister grabbed her belt, and placed it above my knee. We got home, and the bodyguards carried me into our basement, my dad rushed and saw me.

Dad- " you completed your mission"

My brothers come down but the bodyguards refuse them in.

A- " I swear let me in or I fire your ass"

The guards move and I was about to speak when everything turned black.

~~ Mattia's POV ~~

I can't believe she got out and ran, while bleeding. Especially on her stomach and leg, those are the weak spots. She honestly looked hot- I'm not going to catch feelings. My dad calls me.

Dad- how does De Rossi girl know you?
M- she's my friends sister...
Dad- She's the most dangerous female out there, Mattia!
M- Dad I'm sorry, but she was shot on her stomach and I'm worried-
Dad- Mattia, don't
M- I'm sorry papa... but why is she the most dangerous?
Dad- sit down for this one...
M- ok there tell me.
Dad- it all stated with me and their father, we were friends grew up together, till one day he met his wife. Everything changed, the got married and we stopped speaking, in 2003 the had triplets Jabez and Y/n, sadly the other baby didn't make it. When y/n, was only 3 years she was thought how to fight, and when she was 5 she's killed one of our bodyguards. When she was 15, she claimed the next position as boss. Why? Bc her family is the most wanted in the world. Nobody knows how the look, but the last name. People have  De Rossi last name so they don't think much of if. When she was also 15, she already had experience with guns, and murder, how? By the age of 11 she was already, like you. She's more advanced than most families put together. Her looks are beyond that son.
M- um... that's it?
Dad- son that's not all, rumor has it she isn't a regular mafia's daughter , and she is very dangerous and she is tough and her looks gets all of the boys go crazy. Be careful. She's also the most wanted female, of all. No one has catches her bc, she changed name. Her real name is y/n de Rossi, but her name she was using was " Athena de la Cruz".
M- oh wow.... I said shocked and kinda more interested in her.

I went to my room, and searched her name up, I saw the things she did at the age 13, she robbed a banked with her brother, and murder a family, but she did that alone. I turned off my laptop.