~ part 30 ~

The day of prom.

I woke up with excitement for today.
I showered and put on shorts and a white tee. It started at around 6:40 pm so I had time.

~~6:10 pm~~

I was happy, I got dressed and did my makeup it was natural ♥︎. Mattia picked me up in a car that he likes and so do I.

Audi:

We both got in, when I got a text from Jabez

Jabez 🤍🙄:

Jabez🤍🙄:dad...

Y/n: Jabez?!

Jabez🤍🙄: we are in Dubai, and he was attacked.

Y/n: please don't tell me his dead! I have enough shit to do!

Jabez🤍🙄: he's hospitalized for the first time, and we are doing fine so far.

Y/n: ok, use our family card. Where's Devyn? And Alex?

Jabez🤍🙄: well, they are in Greece.

Y/n: why- yk I'm done. I have a mob to run.

Jabez🤍🙄: alright...
Read 7:01

Mattia- is everything ok?

Y/n- yeah my brother- being annoying heh.

Mattia- mhm.

After a few minutes we arrived to our public school... everyone looks at me and Mattia did I mention Mattia looks hot asf in a suit.

When a girl name Ali, comes up to him.

Mattia's POV:

I came to get us drink she was sitting down waiting for me. When Ali comes up to me, she comes closer and closer and we are 3 in away from touching lips. I get lost, and she kisses me. I kiss back, I was trapped in that moment...

Ali- hi Mattia.

She smiles.

Mattia- hey Ali, uhh

I rub the back of my neck, as I said that.

I turn to see y/n but she runs out. I look back at Ali.

Ali- I- have to go...

She leaves that didn't make sense at all. Unless... she was bluffing. Meaning trying to distract me. Why? I run after y/n, when I see her heel on the floor and a earring and her rings and a piece of her red dress...

My heart immediately stops, I drop to my knees and start to breathe heavier. Who could've taken her? She has no enemies- wait she has taken control of her mothers " business " she might've done something. Why her?!