~ part 15 ~

It was the next day and our last day, i got up and was about to shower when I forgot my towel, I got the shower and looked in the dresser and than I saw Mattia's shadow, I quickly put the towel on and walk back, but he runs to me and starts to get in front of me. Making me lay on the bed....

Mattia- I didn't like it, when you were with that boy....

Y/n- is that so?

Mattia- this is your punishment....

I got up and went in the shower, he opened the door, and saw me sitting in the counter with my legs open, he gets in front of me, and gets on his knees and starts to give me head. I moan in pleasure, I put my hand on his hair and gripped it, I pushed him further in me.

He gets his two fingers and pushes them inside as I arched my back, and biting my lip for holding the pleasure. I get my phone and turn on the speaker and put on my " sex playlist" he gets naked, and gets up he grabs my ass and takes me to the bed. He opens my legs and he kisses my inner thigh.

Y/n- Ma- Mattia... please just fuck me!

Mattia- mhm, are you sure?

Y/n- I want you to fuck me into I can't walk.

Mattia- is that so?

Y/n- please daddy!

Mattia- sure.

Y/n- thank yo-

I couldn't finish my sentence because he slammed himself into me, I moaned. His hand on my legs, and my anklet on his shoulder and his chain almost in my face. He goes slower.

Mattia- fuck! Why are you so tight!

Y/n- I- fuck! Go in deeper, and...fa- faaaaaaster!

He listened and he goes inside me faster and deeper. I start to shake, i couldn't handle it. I start to close my legs and he notices.

Mattia- no, take it!

Y/n- *moans* I-I can't please, fuck me. Hard and fast!

He starts to listen and goes faster I grips the sheets and arch my back I start to moan loudly. Than Mattia starts to rub my clit. My legs shake and I start to scream and moan. He stops. Reaches his bags and takes handcuffs he place one pair on my ankle to the bed frame same with my other ankle.

Y/n- Mattia?

Mattia- yes?

Y/n- what are you doing?

I didn't get a answer I start to move but I can't. He starts to lick me from my neck down to my pussy. He goes back up and kisses my neck and sucking on it trying to find my spot, he sucks all my neck and my collarbone and moved to my boobs, he sucks them leaving hickeys on them and all around them. He moves to my stomach and kisses me and leaves hickeys there too. He stands up as he admiring what he has done. He come to my ear and whispers....

Mattia- this is daddy's pussy!

We start to make out and he slaps my boob as I gasped he entered his tongue inside my mouth as we were fighting for control. He bites my bottom lip. He lines himself on my entrance. As his head on my shoulder. He couldn't get in so he gets up and grabs my legs and moved me closer to the end of the bed to have my legs more opened.

That's when he teases me.

Y/n- Mattia please just fuck me and cum inside me!

I said as I moan.

He noticed I was frustrated.

Mattia- you cant do nun!

Y/n- are u sure.

I said as I broke the cuffs with my ankles. I get up and go behind him and push him on the bed that's when I lined myself to him. Slamming him onto me. I moan, in pleasure. I kept riding him when he flips us to the side. Than fucks me harder. I start to cry in pleasure.

Y/n- omg, I'm about to cum! Omg! Daddy! Fuckkkkk

Mattia- let it out.

I cum on his dick as he cum inside me. I wasn't satisfied. He gets out of me and lays down face up.

Y/n- more!

Mattia- huh?

Y/n- I want more!

I got in top of him, and started to ride him again but this going faster. I start to sweat.

Mattia- faster y/n!

I try going faster but he sees I was struggling so he turns us into doggystyle. All I hear is our skin clapping with each other, me moaning a mess and him groaning.

Y/n- right there, yes destroy this pussy! It's all- a- allll yourssss.

I said moaning and he starts to go faster and turns me around, now me laying and him standing fucking me. I start to scream his name.

I clenched my walls, and he groans.

Mattia- fuckkk, do that again.

I did it again.

Mattia- fuckkkkk I'm about to cum!

I was going to say something but I felt warm liquid inside me. He didn't stop and kept fucking me. I was screaming and moaning his name. I gripped the sheets but I couldn't take it anymore. I arch my back and trying to close my legs.

Mattia sees and opens my legs again, I try closing them, that's when he opened them aggressively. He came closer and his chain on my face we made out.

I moaned inside his mouth as he I cum on his dick. We stop making out and his thurusts get weaker but deeper. I moan, his name.

Y/n- Ma-Mattttt- Mattia of fuck!

He stopped and fingered me, that's when l squirted.

Oof, anywho short chapter