~ part 5 ~

~~ school~~

I arrive to first period kairi wasn't here, so it was me and my siblings with Alejandro, Alvaro and Mattia. When the teachers comes in and says" this is our new student." " y/n will be giving u a tour of the school Malcom."

The teachers signals for him to come in, and when I see him my heart sinks.... Mattia is next to me and my brother Jabez, Alejandro was there too. Jabez turns his left to see me... he elbowed me.

Jabez- I- I y/n are u ok?

The teachers says" Malcom u will be siting behind y/n"

Y/n- yeah... I- have to-

Malcom- miss me?

Mattia turns around and looks at him with a bad look. He doesn't even know what happened.

Y/n- Malcom can we not...

Malcom- miss daddy's dick?!

The teachers hears and says " words"

Malcom apologizes.

Y/n- I didn't I will be giving u the tour at breakfast break.

Malcom- than we can fuck?

Jabez- thats enough Malcom.

He said with a low voice.

Malcom:

After first period we had one more class than we had breakfast

~~ breakfast~~

Mattia walks up to me and asks.

Mattia- what was that ab?

Y/n- remember the ex that-

Malcom- lets go?

Y/n- bye ttyl...

I leave and show him around, than I show him his locker. Than he pins me on his locker, and where the locker was, that hall is dark, with a light always flickering no one really come here unless to make out and do other shit. That spot is the stoners. He's 3 inches away from my lips.

Malcom- Why Mattia?

Y/n- wdym?

Malcom- Why is Mattia ur boyfriend?

Y/n- he's not...

Malcom- yk, I'm part of the cartel, in the whole Latin America.

Y/n- Ik, and? Ur nothing compared to us?

Malcom- understand i have the whole Latin America. It will be mine after my dad.

Y/n- ok and? My dad has the whole Europe, under his control, and other places...

Malcom- how ab mommy?

He says running his hand down from my boobs to my 😼. I start to breathe heavier...

Y/n- what ab my- mother?

Malcom- I did research, she's part of a mafia in Greece... it's not very well known but she's rich rich... everyone knows ur her daughter but as " Athena de la Cruz".

Y/n- Malcom, I'm going to be late to class-

He starts to rub my 😼, in the right spot I arch my back on the locker, and I let out a soft moan. Than I heard Mattia's voice. I forgot that to get to math, we have to pass this hall. No going in the hall put pass it.

Malcom- cheat on kairi... or I'll kill him.

Y/n- you wouldn't dare. Why, Bc we have people all over the world.

I take out my phone and text on of our hit man, and I ask for his father's location. They give it to me and I tell him.

~~ Mattia's POV~~

I was making my way to math, laughing when I stop, and remember that y/n never came back. I see a shadow in the stoner hall, I stay behind the wall and hear y/n's voice.

Y/n- so ur father is in California, in his big mansion rn.

Malcom- I - he isn't. I'll kill kairi and that one ex of urs. Aloe? Wait, Alvaro why them they are so normal.

Y/n- for this same reason so now, let ur f- ( moans)

I hear her moan, and I immediately got mad Bc she was cheating on kairi.

Y/n- Malcom stop-

Malcom- cheat on kairi or he's dead.

Y/n- no he isnt, watch this.

~~ y/n POV~~

I had a watch where I press it my 3 siblings come.
They have guns always tucked behind there pants.

~~ Mattia's POV~~

Than Jabez, Alex and Devyn come out rushing from each class, and holding a gun since the supervisors, we at lunch. They head to the hall, and beat Malcom, and they all come out but y/n never came out. I get more closer to see, and I see Malcom holding her by her neck with his arm and a gun pointed to her head. When she signs the " no" sign. Than she grabs his arm twists it and jumps on him, and breaks his forearm. Than she takes his gun and pointed to him.

Y/n- before u threatened my love ones, remember who u dated...

They tuck in their guns and leave, they didn't see me. I went to math class, and I sit next to y/n. I ask her.

Mattia- everything fine?

Y/n- yeah, I have to go.

Honestly I was confused she walks out the class, and the teacher just didn't give af. So I ask to go to the restroom and follow her. She's making a call.

Y/n- hey, kairi.

~~ y/n's POV~~

Kairi- hii .
Y/n- Imma pick u up in two hours. Don't come outside ur house at all.
Kairi- I-

I hang up and smell Mattia's cologne.

Y/n- having fun sneaking around Mattia?

He comes closer.

Mattia- how?

Y/n- your cologne.

Mattia- I saw-

Y/n- Ik u saw me and Malcom. Than my siblings. Idc.

Mattia- there's history between u huh? Alejandro told me. He might be the guy that-

Y/n- he is.

My phone rings and Mattia looks at me.

Y/n- hello?
Malcom- hi.
Y/n- how nvm what do u want?
Malcom- to cheat on him or get him killed...
y/n- hold up I'll call.

Mattia- is everything fine?