~ part 31 ~

As I was waking up, I thought I passed out. When I opened my eyes. I saw the Hugo Espinoza... the son of the don, from Spain.

Hugo- hola y/n.

Y/n- look just because I learned Spanish doesn't mean I'll speak it to you.

Hugo- va a ser el único lenguaje que voy a hablar aquí. ( this is the only language I'll be talking here)

Y/n- I don't think so.

Hugo- fine, my maid has a room for you, and few clothes for you.

Y/n- why am I here?!

Hugo- be patient.

Y/n- ok Hugo.

You may be wondering how do I know this boy. Well, it's easy actually I met him a couple years back.

I got in the shirt and shorts he had on the bed. No, they weren't sexy things actually comfy clothing, a spaghetti strap, and knee shorts. I like to wear this. I come out and he just smiles and comforts me to sit down.

Hugo- the reason we took you, was because Alex,wants you to have a normal life.

Y/n- I do. I can't I already agreed to taking my fathers spot.

Hugo- we know, but Jabez will be taking it.

Y/n- no.

Hugo- we need to brainwash you...

Y/n- Hugo please. I'll give up my spot but don't brainwash me.

Hugo- give me two reasons why not brain wash you.

Y/n- first, because if you do, I want have the control of my future businesses. If you brainwash me and marry me you won't have the power.

Hugo- I mean-

Y/n- than if you brainwash me I'll become the old me. The killer.

Hugo- true, I won't than. The boy.

Y/n- what boy?

Hugo- Mattia, would he be a issue?

Y/n- I-

Hugo- or I'll send my hitman to kill him.

Y/n- he won't, I have school tho.

Hugo- your dropping out.

Y/n- but- I'm a senior. I'm almost finished.

Hugo- ok, we will move to New Jersey. Than we are coming back to Spain.

Y/n- ok. Can I call Mattia?

Hugo- no, y/n don't.

Y/n- I'm not a fuckin slave. I'm agreeing to this Bc I don't want you to fucking kill him!

Hugo- I'm sorry.

Well, we got ready and left Spain.

Mattia's POV

We arrived to Spain, and we went to Hugo's place and the guards were on alert. They let me inside. I talked to Juan Espinoza. The father also the don.

Mattia- where's y/n?

Juan- they left, to America.

Mattia- why?