~ part 8 ~

Me and kairi are currently, cuddling when my phones starts to buzz. I just put it on silent mode, and keeps vibrating. I get up and grab it to check it and see a Snapchat from Mattia and a text message. I open it, and he had sent me, I instantly texted him.

Mattia:

Y/n: are u ok? Why are u sending me theses things I'm with Kairi Rn!
Mattia: he ain't hittin it right ma💀.
Y/n: we haven't even had.. nvm are u drunk?
Mattia: no I'm horny for u...
Y/n: I'm taken Mattia...
Mattia: for now...😏
Y/n: wdym?
Mattia: just scroll through TikTok....

I went on the app, and saw his fans posting that he was talking to a girl while being with me, they tagged me and kairi... I than get up and go on his side and grab his phone and throw it.

Kairi- WHAT THE FUCK?!
Y/n- SO HOWS THAT BITCH?!
Kairi- wdym baby?!
Y/n- I've been tagged a lot and saw that uve been talking to someone while being with me!
Kairi- that not- tru...true.
Y/n- Bullshit!
Kairi- I'm sorry...😔
Y/n- get out of my view, and don't ever contact me anymore, Bc we are done!

I cry and drive, back home but with the tears in my eyes I didn't see the car, and I tried pressing the breaks but I couldn't. Than I felt that car roll over, and than I blacked out....

Kairi POV:

I felt bad for her she didn't deserve this, I was turning on my tv when my mom screams my name, I got up and ran to her thinking she was hurt.

Kairi's mom- isn't that ur girlfriend? She's on the news...

I took a seat and saw she had a car accident than I got a text from Mattia I didn't answer it.

Kairi- she was mom...
Kairi's mom- what happend?
Kairi- I don't want to talk ab it...

I decide to open the text from Mattia.

Tia🙃:

Tia: dude, wtf did u see the news?
K: yea, I did what tf u want me to do? Idk where tf she is and her siblings can't go Bc they are the kids of the mafia. The worlds biggest mafia empire.
Tia: well I'm sending my people, to grab her out Bc I care for her!

Mattia's POV:

I told my dad and he just sighed and he let me and people went to go get her. I waited and waited with my leg bouncing when my mother came.

Mom- mijo?
Mattia- yes ma?
Mom- she'll be ok ur dad told me...
Mattia- can we talk?
Mom- of course.
Mattia- I feel like I'm connected to her somehow, I feel like I love her but I don't know her like that. She just came in my life when she decided to move back to Jersey....
Mom- mij-

Bodyguard #1- we got her where do we put her boss?
Dad- put her on the nurse room.
Bodyguard #2- alright got it boss.

I go after her, and her beautiful face, with blood and her clothes ripped. The nurse runs to see her and the guard gave me her phone, and saw texts from Kai, and her family... I didn't answer Bc I don't know her password. Than a doctor came the we hired.

Doc- idk if she'll make it...
Mattia- idc u will save her!
Doc- her vitals are going down! Bring the oxygen!

The nurses run to a room where we have the supplies and they come and I see them put in the oxygen. Than Jabez called her phone I decide to answer.

Jabez- omg y/n are u ok?
Mattia- she isn't, the doctor thinks she won't make it...
Jabez- I cant enter there or they'll blast my brains.... I want her here.
Mattia- let me ask the doc if she can be moved.
Mattia- doc can she moved?
Doc- no, she in critical condition...
Mattia- she cant be moved Jabez, I'll tell my dad to let u in?
Jabez- fine, but we are still rivals jsut act like we hate our guts, I'm bringing 3 people.
Mattia- I'll let my dad know call me in ab like 20 min.

Mattia- papa?
Dad- what?
Mattia- her family wants to see her... can they come?
Dad- um, I don't think that's a good idea, but sure. GUYS DE ROSSI ARE COMING LOWER UR WEAPONS.

He said in the house speaker. I hugged my dad, than Jabez called, I let him know they entered the room as our dads look at each other like if they knew each other when I heard them say.

Tia's dad- hello, long time no see...
y/n's dad- yea... I think it's time to tell Mattia and  y/n... an it yk?
Tia's dad- I don't think it's a good idea.
Y/n's dad- well I'm telling my daughter.
Tias dad- I'll kill u before u do it!

That's when I turned around and so did her siblings...

Y/n's dad- you wouldn't dare kill ur bestie now?

Everything was silent when we heard screaming I ran and it was the nurse pointing and y/n, when out of nowhere she starts to turn pale, and he hair goes from black to light brown, than both of our dad look at each other. Than they just nodded and my dad tells all of us to sit down.

Tias dad- ok, so we are going to tell u the reason why you feel so close with Mattia,and why Mattia feels the same way.

Sorry, it's short,
Just wanted to update twice, Bc tomorrow I'm planing to have time to myself I need it.