~ part 21 ~

It's been, 2 days since me and mar did that. I'm not pregnant thank god. We are currently still in LA. I'm with Mattia buy swimsuits because we don't have any other business to go to do why not?

Mattia- i found this.

Y/n- that's cute.

Mattia- did you find one?

Y/n- yes, lets go pay. Go home change and get McDonald's?

Mattia- yes fattie.

We paid, and went home to put on our new swimming clothes. He had trunks with starfish. I laughed because it was funny.

My swimsuit-

I put my jean shorts, and Mattia looked at me with a very seductive look. He licked his lips, and we just left to McDonald's. I got ( whatever you want) he got a burger and large fries and sprite. I begged to take me to Starbucks. I got the classic drink a Carmel frap. We drove to Venice Beach, and we sat there eating. I took of my shorts and folders them and placed them next to me. I see boys looking at me, I ignore it because I want to drama.

Mattia- boys, are looking at you y/n....

Y/n- just leave em. Talking ab it-

Some girls ran to us screaming and laughing.

??- omg are you the Mattia Polibio?

Mattia- uh, yeah let me guess TikTok?

??- yes, can she take the pictures?

Y/n- uh- sure.

I took them and just got a tan. Although considering the fact that I'm not white or brown I'm tan. Idk who to describe it.

Mattia- that was weird.

Y/n- get used it big boy Mattia.

Mattia- you watch my tiktoks don't you?

Y/n- don't flatter yourself.

Mattia- smh.

He went to play with the water like a child. When I was scrolling through TikTok. I saw a video of me and Mattia arguing at the McDonald's. It was literally caption as " Mattia Polibio and his girlfriend? Fighting", another fan of kairi posted " looks like Kairi's ex has moved on to HIS bestie"

I just commented

Playboih.Y/n: dude, I can't have guy friends? Mattia and I are just friends, and so with the others. I swear, me and Mattia like to keep a low life. For these reasons. Kairi, and I are ex's yes, but we are cool. Alejandro, is funny. I haven't seen any of them because I'm in California.

MattiaPolibio: reply to Playboih.Y/n- she's right, she's my best friend. I like keeping my other parts of my LIFE lowkey. Please don't invade us.

They later deleted everything and Mattia told his "fans" that he's taking a break for now till he's ready to come back to social media. We were just chilling at the beach, now. No, TikTok room shit no nothing. It was better.

Mattia- you haven't even got in the water!

Y/n- no!

I said laying down, and Mattia picking me up bridal style.

Mattia- hahaha

Y/n- Mattia put me down!!!! I SWAER your going to regret this later!

Mattia- oh yeah?

Y/n- stop making this sound dir-

I said as he dropped me onto the cold ocean water.

Mattia's POV-

I saw the girls who took pictures with us earlier recording us. I didn't care at the moment.

Y/n- better start to run!!!!

Mattia- you slow!!!!

Y/n- I did track for freshman till now!

Mattia- oh shit I forgot Alejandro that you?

Y/n- wait what?

She said turning around. Almost falling but Alejandro catches her, but his hand lands in her ass. I clench my jaw but than just unclench it.

Alejandro- hey y/n.

Y/n- hey!

Alejandro- why you here?

Y/n- business :) Why you here?

Alejandro- well, we gave everything up. For us to be normal, and my mom and brother are moving to LA.

Y/n- oh cool. Alejandro meaning you won't be with us at the end of the school year?

Alejandro- I will be I'll finish my year there and than I'm coming to LA.

Y/n- good because I got so many plan for us.

Alejandro- kairis here with m-

Kairi- hey guys, and girl.

Yup, Ik short chapter