~ part 17 ~

We arrived to New Jersey and it Monday, 9:40 am. I got dressed and waited for Mattia to come.

Outfit-

Mattia 🦖🥺:

Mattia 🦖🥺:

Mattia 🦖🥺: in outside love ❤️.

Y/n 🦋: I'm coming!!!

I grabbed my black bag and we left to the doctors, the whole ride over there my leg was shaking then Mattia puts his hand on my thigh for me to stop shaking my leg, I look at his hand and then his eyes.

Y/n- are you nervous???

Mattia- yes and no?

Y/n- I'm not ready for a child....

Mattia- neither am I.

Y/n- will we tell our parents?

Mattia- no, we can't.

Y/n- oh okay. Mattia! It's right here! Lmao!

Mattia- this?

Y/n- yes...

Mattia- ha, ok.

I got out the car and we told the front desk lady, about the appointment. She told us to wait because the doctor was currently, with a patient.

Than the doctor came out and Mattia had his head on my shoulder. When the doctor called my name.

Doctor- Claire Martinez?!

Y/n- here coming!

Y/n- Mattia! Get up!

Mattia- my bad let's go.

We go into the room, and the doctor tells me to lift my shirt up, for a ultrasound, and he's looking for a baby.

Doctor- Claire, I think your aren't pregnant.

Y/n- wait really?!

Doctor- I need you to pee in this cup, and come back to the room.

Y/n- okay.

He hands me the cup, I go to the restroom to pee in the cup, after that I wash my hands and hand it to the doctor.

Doctor- ok Claire come with me and this white strip will turn pink if you're pregnant.

Y/n- can my-

Doctor- yes your boyfriend can come.

I go outside and I call Mattia to come with me.

Doctor- ok so he's your boyfriend?

Y/n- actually-

Mattia- yes I'm her fiancé.

Doctor- oh congrats, so let's dip it and see.

He dips the test in my urine, and it comes out white. I sigh in relief, and Mattia in the other hand looks, sad?

Mattia's POV-

After that, she wasn't pregnant.... I was in relief  but sad....

Doctor- looks like a false alarm guys.

Y/n- oh, thanks doc.

Doctor- yeah Claire.

Mattia- oh- uh- thank you.

We left and got back to school by that time, it was 4th period which is PE . We made our way back to school and it was silent the whole car ride....

We had history for 3rd period.
PE for 4th period.
Science for 5th period.
Spanish for 6th period.
Then me kai, Alejandro, and Jabez and Devyn and y/n had a free period.

Sorry, for short chapter, still currently waiting for my package to come😭.