~ part 35 ~

I walked and sat down, with Hugo.

Hugo- so I was wondering if u wanted to go to New Jersey?

Y/n- yes...

Hugo- we will be leaving today.

Y/n- ok babe.

I turned around and I saw Robert than I faced Hugo and saw him in one knee with a ring out....

Y/n- omg!

I said with my hands on my mouth to see I was reacting.

Hugo- will you make the happiest man and marry me?

Y/n- Hugo....

Hugo- will you?!

He got aggressive.

Y/n- no!

Hugo- huh?!

He got up and put the ring back in his pocket and went up to me and grabbed my throat. I kneed him on his balls. I got Robert and left.

I try running but his people caught me. I grab one of their guns and shot them, one by one.

I kill all of them. When I was running I got a glass in my feet, which caused me to slow down, and Hugo catches up me and punches my face and knocked me out.

4 Hours later —

I woke up in a chair tied up with a syringe on my vien. It looked like herion, I looked up to him.

Hugo- Ik ur a drug addict this will tech you!

Y/n- Hugo please don't, I'm pregnant with you child...

Hugo- wait, really?

He said as I was able to remove the ties on my my hands and I got up took the drug out of my vien and punched him and left running. When the drug started to hit me...

I was thinking, I should go buy something. I kept running and ended seeing a liquor store I stole cigarettes, and smoked them. I finished a pack after few hours like two. I was dizzy, I stole a vape a juul. Put it inside my waist band and kept running, more like walking.

I couldn't do anything since I don't own anything around this area, but than I remembered Mattia did. I go to a hotel and I say his name.

Front desk lady- hello...

Y/n- hi, your boss Mattia Polibio let me stay here.

Front lady desk- um, his dad owns this.

Y/n- he's like a father to me as well, decline and watch who ur messing with!

Front desk lady- are you y/n de Rossi?

Y/n- yes! Yes! I am...

Front desk lady- let me call Giacomo, right now.

Y/n- thank you!

She gave me Mattia's suite, his clothes were there and boxers. It smelled clean, I was just looking around when I found more herion, I knew I should've stayed away, but it's Hugo fault.

I showered and put on Mattia's clothes and boxers.

I took the vape out and smoked and smoked till the herion hit me. I felt like vomiting and I did I made it to the bathroom. I was seeing if there's food and I found the mini bar. I took everything in there and Mattia's bed looked, like shit wraps everywhere, juul pods on the bed and my clothes and now there will be empty bottles of vodka and rum and tequila.

I drunk and drunk when I passed out.

Strangers POV-

(⚠️ rape context⚠️)

I was just wondering when I saw a open door I went in to find a girl passed out I took off her, boxers and fucked that bitch good, fuck she's so tight. I fucked her with a condom for a good 30 minuets and left and closed the door.

Mattia's POV-

My dad got a call front the hotel we own in Spain bout y/n being there. He told me he got the jet ready and we left.

Once we were there she told where she was and let us go to my suit. I go and since it big we have to look, I look in the bathroom to find her and I saw used towels covered in blood. I get more worried, I saw used conditioner bottles gone, when I check my bed to see her laying on the bed in the dark.

Giacomo- turn on the light

Mattia- ok.

I turn it on to see her, in my white shirt and my boxers on the floor, and bottles of liquor and herion I hid from her and juul pods. I checked for a pulse and I couldn't find one, I pick up my boxers and saw them ripped meaning someone was in here after she passed out...

Giacomo- call 911...

Mattia- dad they will-

Giacomo- she overdosed and then she drink liquor Mattia!

Mattia- Hugo did something to her!

I called 911, when they got here they got her out and I'm following behind when the men goes.

Medic- your wife?

Mattia- uh, yeah...

I looked at the ring... she got engaged with Hugo....

Giacomo- i think Hugo put that on her, I think one of his men raped her.

Mattia- sir?

Medic- yes?

Mattia- she needs a rape kit, I think she got raped when she passed out, she drunk and vaped and smoked.

Medic-thanks for letting me know this will help us.

Medic- did she inject something into her system? I can't enter this IV if she did.

Mattia- herion...

I said as I look down.

Medic- ok. GUYS LETS HURRY UP SHE DOESNT HAVE A LOT OF TIME NOW!!!

We went faster I start to sob, I'm scared of losing her I just got her back. I'm so glad the lady called us.