~ part 25 ~

I woke up being, in Mattia's house with IV's and I tried to remove it and Mattia came, and grabbed my hand.

Mattia- don't, please I'm trying to help.

Y/n- Ik I'm sorry.

He kissed my forehead and left, I fell asleep.

~ 1 week later ~

It's currently Tuesday morning we have school, I got up and took a shower and got dressed. Let's keep in mind prom was in like 3 weeks. I have zero friends 💀. Anywho I put on my shorts and a white shirt and put my hair in a messy bun.

I was driving to school when I receive a call coming from Greece.

??:

Y/n- hello?

??- hello, ms de Rossi. We have a shipment of drugs. What should we do?

Y/n- oh, uh. Give it to my men they should know what to do I'll be there in 4 weeks.

??- ok ma'ma.

I hung up. Arrived to school, I SWAER bitches looked at me. Everything felt slow motion. I saw the boys waiting there. I just walked past them and they were behind me in a triangle.

I sat down my first class being, English I sat next to a girl, her name was Julissa.

Julissa- hey?

Y/n- hey Julissa....

Julissa- I'm having a party my house tonight want to come?

Y/n- sure, I'm bringing few friends...

Julissa- the more the merrier.

I payed attention to class. I have Mattia for second. You may be wondering what happens to kio, my boyfriend. Well, he's in Greece at the moment he's coming tomorrow and staying here coming to the same school.

I was walking to my second period, but I felt something leaking. I rushed to restroom to see I got my period. I stained my jeans.

Mattia:

Y/n: do you have any pants or shorts....

Mattia: yes, they're in my locker...

Y/n: I'm in the girls restroom can you. Give me pants or something and go to the office for pads....

Mattia: mhm. Ok. I'll be there in 6 minutes.

Mattia's POV-

I got my shorts, it'll look weird on her but, I tried to make it an outfit. I left school, and went to car. Found a shirt that went with the shorts. I put folded and took of my hoodie Incase she wanted to use it. I was embarrassed to get pads from the office. Although I remembered she left her pads in here because last time we were going somewhere and she dropped things in here. I grabbed that and put it on the pockets of my shorts drove to McDonald's. Grabbed 10 nuggets and large fries. I got me a ice cream.

I ate my ice cream coming back to school. I took like 6 minutes since it was close by. I ran to the girls restroom and called her name out.

Mattia- y/n?

Y/n- here dude you took long as shit!

Mattia- Ik I'm sorry I went to McDonald's the food is in the car.

Y/n- thank you and the pads?

Mattia- In the pockets of the shorts. I have to go meet me in my car.

Y/n- okay and thanks.

Anything for her....

Y/n's POV-

I changed and noticed he gave me a shirt and his hoodie. I put all of it on and washed my hands and left the restroom to put my clothes in my car. I met him in his car. He had my favorite meal. I smiled. He handed it me I sat down inside the car and we ate. We skipped math which that being the second period.

~ breakfast ~

Mattia and I walked in the cafeteria together and hoes were talking smack. One bitch name Cynthia comes up to me.

Cynthia- he was my ex once....

Y/n- oh really. Did?

Cynthia- did I what?!

Y/n- did I ask, for you to tell me this?

Cynthia- hoe.

Y/n- mhm, hold up.

I text my men to do something and found her mom's address.

Y/n- this you?

Cynthia- .....

Mattia- I cant- 💀😂

We sat with the boys and ate breakfast. We late went on break. We were on our phones.

Short chapter again sorry, still fuckin waiting on my package 😤.