~ part 13 ~

Mattia's POV-

After we checked the cameras I saw a teenage boy approaching her from the back she grabs his arm and spun him dropping him to floor, she got on top of him, I clenched my jaw. In jealously. He put his hand on her ass. She takes his ski mask, off and everything felt slow motion she gets up and he carries her and pinned her on the wall. She placed her arms behind his neck.

Jabez- are you ok i see your jaw clenched?

Mattia- im fine.

Than he drops his pistol, she looks at him in the eyes and he whispers in her ear. I see her bite her lip. That's when I got out the camera room, tried getting out but I couldn't.

We didn't even see how he looked like but he looked taller than me.

Y/n's POV-

After being pinned on the wall, I looked at him in the eyes me knowing exactly who the boy was, we dated on the low, after me and kairi broke up he saw I was in Greece. He's an ex, he's taller than Mattia by a few. I jump off from his grip, as his arm is above me. He kisses my neck, he taps my thigh as a sign to jump, I jump and my legs are wrapped around his waist. I put my pistol behind my jeans. He stops and looks at my eyes.

???- be mine?

Y/n- I'll think about it, but get out of here and take your people and get out of my home.

???- I will ma, sorry for the shoot up. Here's one million in cash to pay for Emilio's cloths and buy something for you too, and that Polibio kid.

Y/n- don't hurt him, he's a friend....

???- mhmm.

He turns around to see Emilio's suit case untouched.

Y/n- it isn't damaged here.

I said as I handed his money back.

???- nah, keep it. Buy yourself something. I'll be in New Jersey by Sunday. Will I see you there?

Y/n- you will, pick me up school on Monday you can take me anywhere daddy.

???- might as well, and your empire is good with mine, you killed my boss but it's ok Bc I'm the boss now. Thank you.... y/n de Rossi. Consider all your family safe with me and my men.

Y/n- thanks, before you go...

I said as I put his black ski mask on, grabbed my pistol and put it behind his pants. He lets me down and grabs his pistol and puts in the same place mines was, I handed the money to him and he looked up at me.

???- for you buy yourself something. Go shopping.

Y/n- yk what since we cool, I need a pravite jet by Saturday night to New Jersey....

???- damm, ma already taking advantage huh? Keep the money. I'll have my jet ready for you and your guests....

He said as he put the stack of 100's inside my bra, and carried me to bed he took my shirt and left love marks down my stomach, and he took my left boob out and sucked it and used his tongue I put my hand on his head for more pleasure . I moaned, and he handed me my shirt and I put it on and went on my tippy toes, to kiss him.

I saw a chopper in the sky as a rope fell from Emilio's room balcony he got on and signaling to stop he took of his chain he used his finger to signaling me to come closer he put his chain on me and left. I tucked his chain inside my shirt.

I went down to open the door to the underground house. I see Emilio, the maid takes him to a other room. I see the boys appear with mad faces.....

Y/n- what's wrong?

Jabez- um, what's wrong our house was being shot at, and you got distracted with this boy we couldn't see his face but I'm guessing that's Emilio's future empire?

Y/n- actually no, someone his dad left in charge has claimed his spot.

Jabez- so those 100's in ur bra?

I took it out and count it and it was 2 million instead. I look behind me and than back to Jabez and look to the floor and smile....

Y/n- here 2,300 for each.

Jabez- thanks but who's the boy?

Mattia- exactly who tf is the boy? The only shit we know is that he's from Emilio's dad empire now he's boss so start speaking!

I was about to speak when I felt a sharp pain, I placed my hand on top of the pain, than I bring my hand for I can see it was covered in blood, I forgot I was shoot at. I drop to the floor, when Mattia looks down at me and takes me the room we had Incase anyone got hurt the other maid came and she pulled the bullet out as I groan in pain as she did that, she couldn't get it out.

Y/n- give me that, now!

Maid- here you go....

I put the gloves on and enter the wound as I see Mattia look at me he looked disgusted and worried.

Jabez- wtf? You can-

I gripped the sheets in pain, and took the bullet out and put it next to me I saw the bullet and it was from his men. I think he didn't know I was shot Bc we were in the dark.

The maid comes back from the corner and stitches me up. I sit up and Mattia is mad.

Y/n- leave us.

The maid walks out.

Y/n- why tf y'all mad?

Jabez- first because don't know that boy!

Mattia- second, because he kissed your neck?

Y/n- don't worry about it all y'all need to know is he's a ex, we dated on the low. I knew him and mother didn't get along, I didn't care because I liked him....

Y/n- that's all, thank you we are leaving in two days I'm dropping y'all off at New Jersey.

Mattia- where you going?

Y/n- New Jersey 🤦🏽‍♀️