~ part 18 ~

I got out of 6th period, and left before anyone could notice me, and I went back home. I was showering when my speaker lowered meaning I received a message from him.

Kio:

Kio: I'll be outside your crib @ 4

Y/n: k 🙃.

It was currently 3:00, so I had a hour, I got out and changed into a vv cute outfit in my opinion.

Outfit-

Add my earring and etc

Add my earring and etc. I went for a natural make up look.

—4:12 pm—

Kio:

Kio: im outside love😍.

Y/n: coming!

Kio: that's what your doing tonight cuming😉.

He picked me up, and we left to a restaurant, after a hour driving, we got out the car seat and went it. I remember this restaurant this is Mattia's dad restaurant, his dad owns a couple of properties. To have his money distribute. I had no clue if mattia was working on today.

Kio, told the lady that he reserved a table, she walked us to our table. That's when Mattia came out with everything black since he's a busboy and a waiter.

He hands us a menu, and goes back to clean tables after like 3 minutes he comes back to ask us what we want to drink.

Mattia- good afternoon, guys what would you like to drink?

Kio- do you guys have soda?

Mattia- yes.

Kio- I'll get a soda and a white wine.

Mattia- ma'am how about you?

Y/n- I'll like ácqua.

Mattia- I'll be right back, with your drinks.

Kio- was that Italian?

Y/n- yea, I'm Italian you dummy!

I said hitting his leg, he laughed and put his hand on top of mine.

Mattia's POV-

I went to get their drinks, as the cook was cooking I spy on what they were doing, I saw kio holding her hand. She smiled, but her smile faded away....

I walked to their table and gave them their drinks....

Mattia- wine and soda for il fratello

Kio- thanks Mattia.

Mattia- and a acqua per la ragazza più bella.