~ part 11 ~

This is part 2 from Chapter 10 :) enjoy!

As, I sat along with Mattia, I felt the sunset hit the windows, I get up and turn on the room's speaker and play " best part- H.E.R".

I sit back down, and lay my head on the headboard, but it wasn't enough, I go and opened the balcony, where the sunset was shining from. I sit down on the seat, than Mattia joins me. Than I got out my phone, and put " best part- H.E.R 1h loop" from the speaker outside. I sat and admire the sunset which is so much beautiful here than Jersey.

I felt Mattia's arm, over my shoulder I just rested my head on his shoulder. As we both admired the Sunset. As I felt my eyes close next thing I knew I fell asleep on Mattia's shoulder.

Mattia's POV-

As she fell asleep on my shoulder and the song playing I felt, complete. I took a picture of her. I posted in on my spam account. Why? Well after few TikToks I got a lot of followers. I made a spam account. I posted that.

Loverpolyboih - isn't she so beautiful 🥺🤍

Liked by JJJabez, Alexthespam, ShyDevyn, Curlyheadale, Aloerat, and 4,222 others.

Comments.... loading....

JJJabez: mhmm, i actually shipp....my lil sis🥺.

Alexthespam: dude, you have my blessing to date her❤️.

ShyDevyn: Shippppp 🚢

Cynthiaparkerrr: uhh 🤢.

Hater3501: ew, ugly babies-
Where Kairi? Are they together?
I saw the TikTok ab him talking to some girl upgradeeee!!!!

Cynthia, was my first and last ex, never dated anyone other than her we were toxic. I fell asleep.

Jabez POV-

I went in their room to see them sleeping on the couch, it's a big ass balcony. I decided to take a photo of them and posted it on my spam story then send it to them by Instagram. I went inside and lowered the song, but still for they can hear. I went back to my room. Sat their and was happy for y/n, I see that they are happy together, and now we know why we are rivals with the Polibio's but that should be fixed when we come back....

The photo:

:)

Hopefully you enjoyed it. Had writers block lol! Take care and wear your masks when going out. Love you ❤️.