~ part 6 ~

Mattia- is everything fine?

Y/n- no, it was Malcom he wants me to cheat on kairi with him or he kills him.

Mattia- oh, what are u going to do?

Y/n- something my brothers misses.

I say with a smirk, I text him to meet me in the parking lot.

Jabez- what?!

Y/n- chill!

Jabez- what is he here?

Y/n- doesn't matter wanna kill someone?

Jabez- oh yes!

Y/n- perfect I have other guns and killing knifes in my car...

( ⚠️to whoever is triggered by rape or things like that skip it till u see this emoji : 🥞🗝⚠️)

Mattia- wtf? Let me go...

Y/n- mhmm, ok whatever.

Jabez- what's the plan?

Y/n- we are going to kill malcom's girlfriend, I figured he smells like cheap girl perfume.

Jabez- I cant rn 😂💀.

Mattia- omg y/n, This gonna be fun.

Y/n- so who wants to fuck her?

Jabez- mhm, nah let's pay someone to fuck her?

Mattia- isn't-actually I need some action.

Y/n- after mattia torture her than Jabez does the same than I end it and kill her.

Y/n- I'll call him we are doing this rn!

~~ at malcoms crib~~

~~Mattia's POV~~

Jabez decided not to go, but I put a camera on y/n, it was small it was a button. She put the coat on, and left inside. The camera i put let's me see what's going on there and it's recording, I stayed outside.

~~ y/n POV~~

I got and I see her and I take out my pink glittery pistol. I point it at her.

Y/n- are u Malcom's girlfriend?

?- yes...

Y/n- what's ur name?

?- it Cecile

Y/n- snake ok perfect call Malcom and say de Rossi girl is here..

C- or else?

Y/n- I'll kill u

C- I'm calling him,..

C- he's on his way..

I sit her down, and put a plastic bag on her head, and pull it back for me to choke her. Than I grab my knife and make lines on her mouth.

The lines:

I take her to her bath, and drown her down like he did, to me

I take her to her bath, and drown her down like he did, to me. After a hour of doing shit to that bitch, someone we payed rapes her and she's moaning and screaming and he leaves, than I put her back on the chair, and I shot her on her knee cap, than he comes and he's opening the door and I shot her on her head, the bullet went through her brain and she drops dead.

Malcom- omg! Dude wtf!

Y/n- remember who am I and why I'm the most wanted female. Threatening someone I love will get someone u love or know dead! Keep it up and ur siblings are next!

I jump of the window into Mattia's car and he drives away he turns in the car lights since it was dark, and he sees my face covered in blood.

Mattia- are u alright?

Y/n- yeah, I'm sending my people to California, to his dads house. Than sending people to New York to kill his sister. Nvm just got a text from my dad they are there ready, just waiting for my sign.

Mattia- damm, here I can't go into ur parking lot Bc security.

Y/n- Ik see u tomorrow.

~~ Mattia's POV~~
🥞🗝
So after that I see the footage, and see all the things she did to her, honestly I was left shook, and sorta like " how can she do that?". Than she leaves a mark on her face, and I saw a scar, on her face, idk why but it was the same mark. I text kairi but he isn't responding. Than I get a text from y/n.

Y/n ⚠️:

Y/n: he's fine he's under my roof, he won't be going to school, get Alvaro under urs. We will be going to school.

Mattia: alright can we talk ab that scar on ur face?

Y/n: look just Bc ur recorded me doesn't mean u need to know why I did that, goodnight mattia🖤.

Mattia: goodnight 🖤.
Read 12:30

I shower and go to sleep.

~~ y/n's POV~~

I shower and kairi is in my bed I text him to come in the shower with me. He comes in the shower and he's naked, my shower is a for two people😏. I get closer to him, and pin him on the wall.

~~ Mattia POV~~

I get a notification from the camera I put on y/n that's there being movement I check it out and I see kairi and y/n naked, damm, she's so thick. Than she turns around and see those plumy, boobs and start to get hard. Than she gets on her knees. Oh shit, imma dip...

The cringe 😳