~ part 7 ~

I got ready and did my things, I changed into a cute outfit.

Than kairi picked me up and we went to McDonald's to meet up with my siblings and the boys

We all arrived and Mattia kept giving me looks, and than he texts me when kairi was in the restroom.

Mattia:

M- dude, u gave head to kai?
Y/n- how, the camera...
M- yea... I'm sorry. I clicked of after u got on ur knees.
Y/n- did u see me naked?
M- kairi is coming and yes😗✌🏽.
Read 10:00 am

I was just shocked, kairi sat down. We ate than went to a hotel, since Alejandro and mattia aren't welcome. Than I fell asleep next to mattia and kairi.

I woke up to check the time but felt a grip on my waist. I turn around and see Mattia's hand, I'm just shocked and try moving of his tight grip and than he groans. Making kairi move and Alejandro wake up from the other bed with Alvaro. Alejandro just mouths " dude." I mouth" help".

He gets up knowing I'm uncomfortable, and he wakes Mattia up and Alejandro pointing at me, Mattia sees and release me causing me to breathe better. He mouths" I'm sorry" I just nod. Than Alejandro falls down and Mattia and I are laughing so loud we woke up Aloe, and Kai. They just groan, and I called room service to give us a other bed. They came with a roll up bed.

Y/n- that's for one of the boys.
Mattia- I'm sleeping on a bed periodt. Hbu u girly
He says in a girly tone and I just giggle.
Kairi- I sleep there Bc these two almost threw me out the bed.
Y/n- than who do I sleep with?
Alvaro- me?
Kairi- no, Alejandro?
Alejandro- no, I'm sleeping with bae 😍.
Mattia- dude-
Kairi- Mattia?
Mattia- ugh, fine whatever.
Y/n- ok I call of the bed and I'm hungry order food. Meanwhile imma check on my siblings.

I step out the room and text Devyn what floor she's on and I go and they open the door and they got a suite. They had food and everything and Italian dishes. I ran and got one of the Italian dishes and ate it. I got got some of Jabez clothes Bc he didn't mind. I showered and changed into grey sweatpants and a black champion shirt. I got Alex's hoodie and left. By the time I got back the boys were passed out except for Mattia. I just giggled and make my way to my bed and, I went to check on kairi on the living room, he was gone. I kissed his forehead and turn off the lights.

Mattia whispers.

Mattia- guess it's just us...
Y/n- yup, are u sleepy?
Mattia- no... let's go to the jacuzzi? It's open all day.
Y/n- I'm done but I have no bikini or nothing to wear after, since we are heading to school.
Mattia- I'll let u barrow my clothes just get on ur underwear or save it and use one of my shirt? And go in just like that...
Y/n- give me the shirt.

I change into his over sized shirt and grab my slides and Mattia just looks at me up and down. He snaps out of it and grabs two towels and we head downstairs, I see my nipple showing, it feels so weird to not have nothing under.

Mattia- don't worry, I don't judge.
Y/n- I'm just insecure...
Mattia- don't be u have a nice body.

He says as he's rubbing his neck, I thank him and I jump in the jacuzzi. Than I see a familiar face and it's Jabez.

Mattia- isn't that ur brother?
Y/n- yes dude, he's going to be mad knowing I have nothing under....

I see Jabez pointing down, I get out and grab Mattia's hand, he quickly gets up from the jacuzzi.

Mattia- wear are we going?
Y/n- somewhere.

Jabez was after us, and we lost him, we go into a tiny space, and  we are squeezed with my back facing Mattia. When I felt something hard on my ass...😳.

I whisper to Mattia.

Y/n- did u just get har-
Mattia- I'm sorry... ur just naked and have a shirt on top.
Y/n- Mattia, I'm ur best friend's girlfriend....
Mattia- shh

I hear walking footsteps, and they slowly fade. When we got out the sun was rising, we must been here awhile. We got out and headed to our room, the boys were awake.

Kairi- where were u guys?
Mattia- we- I-
Y/n- we were in the water.
Kairi- are u naked under that?!
Alejandro- oh shit I see ur nippl-
Y/n- can y'all not?, come on Mattia.

We got into the bed area, I tell him to give me a hoodie and some sweatpants.

Mattia- how ab the clothes from yesterday?
Y/n- they are dirty! I'm not like u guys so just give me a hoodie and sweatpants, oh and socks....
Mattia- fine, but ur going to get a lot of comments on it since it's my clothes...
Y/n- idc, I like it oversized...

He hands be green sweatpants and a white adidas hoodie. I shower and when I got out everyone was gone I saw kairi texted me.

Kairi❤️:
K: we went to school, Mattia said he'll get y'all a Uber. Your siblings are also at school.
Y/n: oh okay kairi I love you ❤️.
Kairi: ❤️
Read 6:21

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, when I saw the clothes Mattia bought me, and he got me underwear, I was embarrassed but he let me keep his white hoodie. I was going to change when I needed lotion and deodorant and perfume. I was heading to the living room where I left my bag, and saw Mattia on his phone.

Mattia- oh hey.... did u see the clothes I left u?
Y/n- yeah, I did thanks but I need lotion and perfume.
Mattia- oh, we can stop by CVS-
Y/n- nvm I have some in my locker at school.

I left and changed and I was embarrassed how he hand to check my underwear and bra size to get me new ones. I changed into the laced black underwear he got me and the bra. It was a set than changed into the ripped jeans he got me and it fitted me good. Than I just got the shirt he got me it was a, grey plain shirt, on top I put his hoodie and put my hair into a messy bun with, two strands sticking out. I grab my clothes and put it into a my small bag and he showered and we left to school.

~~ School~~

We were very late we came around 9:00. When I came in I saw kairi looking at me and all Mattia's hoes. I tapped him, and I tippy toe to whisper in his ear, but I wasn't tall enough so he bends his knees a little and I whispered in his ear.

Y/n- why are ur hoes looking at me like that?
Mattia- Bc ur wearing my hoodie dumbass.
Y/n- shut up, says the guys who just started talking to me.
Mattia- dude, I feel connected to u I don't even know u that well. Only ur clothes size.
Y/n- and my underwear and bar size!

As I said that kairi, was giving me a look.

I stoped and headed to him.

Y/n- what's wrong?
Kairi- he knows ur bra size?
Y/n- yea, he bought me clothes and underwear and a bra Bc my clothes were dirty....
kairi- let me see them.

We went I into the girls restroom and he locked the door and lifted my shirt.

Kairi- Black laced bra and underwear?!
Y/n- he bought it...
kairi- and ur wearing his hoodie, what were u guys doing the whole night?
Y/n- like I said we wear at the water babe, are u jealous?
Kairi- yes, u didn't ask for my hoodie!
Y/n- I'm sorry...

Hello, uhh this story is boring sorry I just don't got any motivation. I'll have better next chapter.