Chapter 8

I push open the door and we all walk in. It feels as if all my energy has been drained out of me.

"Why did you get doll clothes anyway it's not like you having anything to put them o-" just as LJ is about to finish his sentence his mouth makes an 'o' shape as he realizes why I got them.

"Noooo I don't want to dress in toy clothes!" LJ complains and I sigh.

"Come on you guys can't stay in those clothes forever, they're dirty," I say but LJ still doesn't look happy.

"I wanna try on the new clothes!" Sally cheers and I chuckle. At least someone is happy about my idea.

"Well why don't we see what we have here?" I suggest and Sally cheers while the other two slowly follow into the living room.

I open the bag and grab out a handful of random clothes. I'm surprised since they feel pretty good quality for doll clothes. Part of me wonders it these were handmade.

Sally squeals and grabs a pink dress almost identical to the one she already has on. EJ quickly grabs a black hoodie and jeans and I sigh realizing I'll probably not see them try any new clothes.

I look over at LJ as Sally and EJ head out of the room to change. "Come on won't you try something new?" I ask him.

He doesn't look at me. I sigh, "oh well I'll guess I'll save the rest for when we find the others."

Just as I say that there's a shrill scream and we both look at eachother then dart into the other room.

EJ is pressed against the wall in fear as a small hand reaches through a mirror on the other side of the room.

I'm a little surprised that EJ had such a girly scream but I don't comment as after the arm out comes a face. "Chill guys, it's me," A girl's voice says.

Out of the mirror steps a girl with red hair but her skin is gray and streaked with mud, her choppy bangs hide her eyes and she's wearing a black tank top and matching shorts.

I guess she must be another one of these guys since she's mini. "Uh who's this?" I ask looking at the woman.

LJ comes up behind me and sees who it is, "Oh it's you... Mirror."

LJ doesn't sound happy to see her. "Mirror?" I echo.

Sally tugs at my pant leg again and I lean down as she whispers in my ear. "Mirror and LJ used to date but now they hate eachother."

"Oh ok..." I reply as Mirror looks at me.

She blushes and looks away when I look back at her. EJ and LJ look between us. "What the fuck Mirror! You scared the hell out of me!" EJ yells at her and I cover Sally's ears to stop her from hearing the swears.

Mirror shrugs, "I saw you guys through the mirror... I didn't think you would be with her..."

I'm guessing her means me. "Sorry do I know you?" I ask her wondering if she knows me.

"No..." She trails off and I feel like there's more to it than what she says.

"Well since I'm trying to help all you guys get back together, do you want to stay here too?" I ask and LJ looks up at me in shock.

"Yes!" Mirror cheers.

"Nooooooooo..." LJ cries.

***

A/N Mirror is my oc that you might recognize if you've read my other story and I felt like adding her in