Chapter 16

As we all stand in the living room the door slowly creaks open and I look over towards the door to see another mini person.

From what I can tell they're male with a brown hoodie with a blue hood and light brown stripes on the arms. He has brown hair and I can't make out his eye color from under his orange tinted goggles. He has a black mouth guard on that has gray accents on it to make it look like a smile.

"Hi," I say as I notice a hatchet hanging on his hip, guess the one that hit me was also his.

He twitches slightly and his neck snaps in a painful looking way. "Toby..." Mirror says, I think she narrows her eyes but I can't see since her bangs cover them.

There's an awkward silence and I can't help but think of these guys are trying to kill me then Toby coming here is a distraction. "Toby huh..." I say as I smile at him, "I'm guessing you came here with your friends? Do you mind telling me where they are?"

Toby looks slightly shocked before looking away again, his neck cracks again as he twitches. Yep definitely a distraction.

"Yeah! Where the hell are the other two!" LJ yells and all the pastas look mad or concerned.

Just as I'm about to say something I feel something tighten around my neck. I gag and claw at my throat trying to get whatever it is off me.

Everyone turns to me in horror and I try to get it off without panicking. Key word trying.

I realize it might be the other two they were talking about that came with Toby. As this thought crosses my mind I finally get a grip on what's choking me and pull it off and away.

As I give a final tug two shapes go flying through the air and I realize that they're both tiny creepypastas like the others. Thankfully they land relatively safely on a few pillows I didn't put away yet.

Looking down at my hand I see what they used to choke me. It's an old shoe lace. I won't lie, I am pretty mad.

I look at the two figures, one is in a yellow hoodie with a black ski mask with red stitching for the eyes and a frown for the mouth while the other is in a mustard jacket with a white mask with black feminine features on it and has brown hair.

"Want to let me know why you thought that was a good idea?" I say as I cross my arms and look at the two who share a look.

"You shouldn't have made Miss Y/N mad..." Sally whispers in the corner and I fully agree with her.