Chapter 13

Even after we double check that everything is locked and safe I still can't fully calm down.

"That should be everything..." I mutter as I pull the curtain closed after checking the last of the windows are locked.

But somehow even after checking everything I still can't shake the feeling something bad is going to happen... "Are you ok Miss Y/N?" Sally asks me as she looks up at me with those big green eyes of hers.

I force out a chuckle, "you don't have to worry about me, ok?"

Sally pouts slightly but doesn't say anything. "Let's work on getting you guys a place to sleep," I change the subject as I look around the living room.

It's been a crazy two days and I can't wait to go to bed. "I wanna sleep with you Miss Y/N!" Sally says and I bite my lip, I'm worried I might crush her in my sleep, or any of them to be honest, they're all so small.

I sigh and bend down slightly, "how about we spread out some pillows and blankets in here and you guys can sleep on those and I'll take the couch?"

Sally nods and runs off to tell the others while I straighten up and stretch. I decide to go and change for bed, once I'm in my room I make sure to check no one else is in here and that the door is locked before I quickly change into a f/c shirt and gray sweat pants.

As I go I make sure to grab the pillows and blankets off my bed before going to the closet and grabbing some other ones I have too.

When I get back to the living room I spread out the pillows and blankets until I make a rough sort of nest on the ground. I then throw a pillow and blanket onto the couch for me.

"Guys I've set up a place for you guys to sleep in!" I call out into the house as I fiddle with my blanket. This will work for now but what about when there are more of these guys?

Maybe I could fix up an extra room? As I think about how to house these guys I hear the living room door creak open as the mini pastas walk in.

I chuckle as LJ's eyes light up at the pillow and blanket nest before running and jumping into the mess.

As I stretch myself and go to lie down on the couch I feel something tug at my sweatpants. Looking down I see Sally looking at me with tired eyes, "Can you sing a lullaby Miss Y/N?"

"Sally don-" EJ starts but I cut him off.

"Sure but first go lie down so I can turn off the lights," I tell her as she looks at me excitedly. Cute kid, I think as I get up and turn off the lights after everyone is lying down.

I hear a couple yawns as I make my way back to the couch, trying not to squish anyone. After I sit down I try to think of what song to sing since I don't know many lullabies.

I decide on the one my mom used to sing to me when I had nightmares, "Come stop your crying, it will be alright. Just take my hand, hold it tight."

I hear soft snoring from I think LJ and a few more yawns from the other pastas.

"I will protect you from all around you. I'll be here, don't you cry."

"For one so small, you seem so strong. My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm. This bond between us can't be broken. I'll be here, don't you cry."

I stifle a yawn myself before I continue, "Cause you'll be in my heart from this day on. Now and for forever more."

As I finish up I think they're all asleep so I lie down and throw the blanket over myself before lying down on my pillow. "Night guys."

As I say this I don't notice the three, small shapes by the window looking in at us as we sleep.