Chapter 33

I sigh and get up. Stretching I look around the room. I wonder how long I was sleeping for.

Somehow even after that stressful dream I still feel well rested. I think back to the end of the dream when I saw B/N. I guess that was from seeing that photo the other day with mom, dad, F/N, B/N and me in it.

God I miss him. I smile sadly when there's a rushed knock at the door. EJ's voice comes through, "Y/N? Are you awake?"

I open the door wondering what happened this time.

"Yeah, what happened?" I ask  as I look at him and he looks back, if she can.

"Well it just sounded like you were crying while you were sleeping..." EJ trails off and I look at him slightly confused before I lift up my hand to feel my face and I can feel tear stains on my cheeks.

"Uh yeah... Sorry didn't even realize," I mumble as I gather my thoughts, "Don't worry I'm fine."

EJ looks up at me through his mask and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking about right now.

I catch sight of a window in the corner of my eye and notice it's already dark outside.

"It's already dark out?! Why didn't you guys wake me up, I'm sure you guys are hungry!" I say as I quickly walk to the kitchen and think what I can make quickly.

"We didn't want to wake you up since we've been keeping you busy," EJ says as he follows and a few other pastas poke their heads out of the living room.

"Yeah but I don't want you guys to starve," I explain as I open the fridge and grab out the kidneys from earlier.

I turn back around, thankfully EJ also followed me to the kitchen, "Oh yeah I bought some kidneys earlier at the store, that good with you?"

"You got kidneys?! At a store?!" LJ, who's just come into the kitchen, shouts and a few give me alarmed looks.

"Uh yeah...? I mean of course they sell kidneys, haven't you heard of steak and kidney pie?" I say as I turn back around and grab some spaghetti, "Though don't know which animal they get them from, my guess is cow probably."

When I look over my shoulder I see a few pastas giving a sigh of relief. "You guys ok?"

They nod a bit too quickly. "Okayyyy..." I say deciding to not follow it up, "So candy for LJ and does spaghetti and meatballs sound good to everyone else?"

They all say yes and I grab a pot to boil the pasta in. As I work I realize something from my dream. When EJ killed me he ate one of my organs, only now do I realize that it was a kidney... EJ is a cannibal...