Chapter 24

"Hello Y/N," the familiar voice says.

"How did you..." I'm surprised and unsettled that he was able to tell it was me.

"I don't give my number out often," He says and I can hear the smirk.

"Yeah... Sure..." I say not entirely buying it.

"So what brings the honour of this call?" I want to both punch his face and the end call button.

"Recently... My close friend got into a car accident and after some... choice words of yours from your last visit I was just making sure you had nothing to do with it," I answer as I resist the urge to swear at him.

"I didn't realize your opinion of me was so low," He sounds as pretentious as ever. "Be careful who you insult Y/N, you have no idea the consequences the people you've decided to surround yourself can bring."

"I'd rather not hear that from you," I don't even try to hide the hate in my voice.

"Why so angry my dear? I'm just giving you a simple warning."

"...I don't know how you did it but I know you had something to do with F/N's accident and I'm going to prove it," I growl into the phone.

"I can't wait," he says, "Oh and give F/N my regards, I heard it was... Quite the crash."

There's a beep and the call ends.

I lean back in my bed and think of all the ways I could beat him up. "Fucking asshole," I mutter as I throw an arm over my eyes to block out any light.

There's a light knock at the door. I sit up and look over, LJ and Sally poke their heads around the corner. "Are you ok Miss Y/N?" Sally asks and I can tell she's concerned about me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just talking to an ass- an annoying person," I correct myself before I swear in front of her.

"Oh ok... We were worried about you..." She says and I smile.

"Aren't you guys the cutest," This earns me a smile from Sally and a slight blush from the clown.

"But you guys shouldn't worry about me, I've just been having a somewhat stressful last few days," I explain not bothering to come up with some lie about being tired.

Sally looks sad, "It's our fault isn't it... If we hadn't asked you to help us then you wouldn't be unhappy."

I'm slightly shocked. "Sal's don't say that... I was the one to offer to help you guys, and there hasn't been a single second were I'm not happy hanging out and goofing around with you guys. It's just someone else who's been making me feel annoyed."

"Really?"

"Really," I nod before getting up. "So let's stop being so depressing and go have some fun!"

Third person POV, meanwhile just after a certain phone call had ended.

"I can't wait," A man says, "Oh and give F/N my regards, I heard it was... Quite the crash."

He hits the end call button before the h/c female can respond. A smirk is plastered to his face.

As much as he wants to destroy those killers for good, he wanted to see Y/N's reactions more. How much would it break her to find out exactly how much they've done?

He realized he was having fun at the thought of playing with the girl. He wanted to see her break, and he had a feeling that she would. After all, that group was only good at destroying and they might just destroy themselves while trying to win her over.

And if that was the case then he would be saving himself the trouble. "If the only way you'll think of me is if you hate me then I'll make you hate me the most," He mutters to himself as he remembers the little trick he pulled on her friend. "Let's see how easy you are to break."